ch2 hang out

authors pov

11:00 AM MUSTAFA, JAPAN

"y/n!" someone says, making y/n drop the hot iron.

"fuck," y/n hisses as it misses her leg, burning the floor. she quickly bends the iron into a ball, condensing it. ria pours warm water on it, letting it cool down. y/n and her look up to izuku, to see him with a slight smile on his face. "if i was a water bender, i would've blood bended you out of this room,"

"don't be rude to your man, n/n," ria winks at izuku. y/n rolls her eyes, going back to the ball of iron. "bro, how can we help you?"

"i just wanted to see y/n," izuku says, making rio look up. 

"what are you going to do with my wife?" ria and rio say at the same time. 

"i'm not your wife, neither of you," y/n says to ria and rio, pulling her googles up. "we aren't married-"

"well, not yet~"

"i divorced you ages ago," 

"what about me~"

"you too," y/n wipes her hand on a rag. she turns to midoriya. "what did you need, midoriya?"

"i just wanted to hang out," he says with a smile on his face. y/n blinks at him, taking the googles from her forehead and putting it back over her eyes. she turns back to metal bending the iron. "eh...y/n...?"

"she's in shock," ria says, lying against their sibling. "hold on,"

"nigger," rio says at y/n. she takes her googles off, looking at them. "you heard what izuku midoriya said right?"

"oh shit," y/n says. "he was being serious?"

"yes,"

"he was,"

"yeah...i'm still here," izuku says, putting his hand up. rio, ria and y/n look over to him. izuku clears his throat. "if you don't want to hang out with me y/n, it's okay,"

"she will," rio says. y/n looks to them with a tilted head.

"i will?"

"she will?" izuku asks, a small smile on his face. 

"she will?" ria asks, looking at her twin. 

"yes," rio says. "because my wife needs to get to know the person, she's making the gloves for, so she can make them better,"

"oh," y/n breathes out through her nose. "i guess i will,"

"yes!" izuku coughs, covering up his excitement. "i mean yay. can i get you sometime tomorrow cause it's saturday? maybe in your dorm house?"

"sure, midoriya," she nods. "but i'll come get you at your dorm house. i gotta give hito back his pencils,"

"hito-oh you mean shinsou?"

"yeahyeah," y/n mumbles, putting her earphones back in. 

"that's all you are going to get out of her," rio says towards izuku. "we'll make sure she comes to get you. what time?"

"around ten in the morning?" izuku asks. ria nods. 

"say less bro," ria says. "she'll be there,"