ch8 months later

authors pov

15:00 PM MUSTAFA, JAPAN

it had been a few months of izuku's and y/n's relationship developing. it is a cute and steady relationship, with the jokes and bonds of a relationship over those seven months. 

~

"do you know who the avatar is?" izuku asks as him and y/n were watching the stars, on their seventh date. y/n looks at him and shrugs. she puts a sweet in her mouth and his.

"all i know is that the avatar died as soon as i was born," she sighs. "i really want to meet them though, i wanna find out about the start of my family or if they knew my biological parents,"

"i'm going to help you,"

"why?"

"because your eyes light up when you talked about them, if i get to see you happy like that all the time, i'm going to do what ever it takes,"

~

"i finished your gloves!" y/n says, barging into class 1a's lesson. the class look at y/n, izuku with a smile on his face, hitoshi face palming and shota looking straight at his daughter, who has oil and soot of her face. as well as pencil and pen marks on her white vest. izuku gets up from his chair.

"lemme see-" he starts as shota cuts him off.

"y/n! get out!"

"no! the fuck?! i finished his gloves; and allmight said i could show him!" y/n says, looking at her father.

"he did?"

"yes," she shrugs.

"fine, but get out my classroom. both of you. you're disrupting my lesson,"

~

"it's our one month anniversary!" y/n smiles at her boyfriend.

"huh...?" he says, turning around.

"you forgot?" y/n glares at him as he laughs.

"no!" izuku says, kissing y/n on the lips. "i was joking, i have the whole day planned out for us!"

~

"i'm pregnant," y/n looks up at her boyfriend, who has stuffed some clothes under his jumper.

"izuku...? seriously what the fuck?"

~

"look at us go,"

"it's been a year...plus look at you, being a third year. you defo got sexier,"

"and you were just sexy along,"

"why am i blushing?"

~

y/n watches from the sidelines, izuku trains with shoto. they've got gotten stronger over the years.

izuku turns around, giving him a blind spot, giving shoto a chance to hit izuku with his fire, but shoto should have went with ice.

he felt the temperature of the fire as it left his hand.

"izuku move!" izuku turns around, seeing the fire which has been shot towards him. 

y/n runs over to izuku putting her hands out to protect him and she feels the fire, stay on her hands. she opens her eyes, seeing the blue flame rest in her hands.

"shit..."

"y/n? you're the avatar?"