ch4 blue

authors pov

07:00 PM MUSTAFA, JAPAN

y/n wakes up, hearing knocking on her dorm door. she scratches her black bonnet, and stretches. she slips off her bed and opens the door slightly. 

"mami!"

"wifey!" ria and rio both jump onto y/n, making her scream and fall to the ground. 

"go away," y/n says, as she lies on the floor. rio gets themselves of y/n as ria does the same. they both give a hand out to y/n for her to take. "what are you even doing here?" y/n asks as she gets pulled up. 

"wifey, you have a date," rio says, making y/n blink. "you remember you have a date, right?"

"huh...? but i'm tired," y/n whines, getting back on her bed. "lemme sleep-"

"no," ria says, pulling y/n off the bed again. y/n groans as rio puts her on her spinney chair. 

"but it's not even a date. it's a hang out so i can know his personality and see how he uses his quirk," y/n says as rio takes off her bonnet and puts her braids in a bun. "can you guys let me shower first?" 

"yeah," 

"go shower and we'll have your outfit ready for you," ria says, looking into y/n's wardrobe. the different shades of [favourite colour], blacks, whites and greys, just spilling out. 

"don't do anything stupid with my clothes," y/n says, getting a towel from a draw. "i'm serious twins, i want my stuff intact. no experiments. none," 

"yes mami,"

"we heard you y/n,"

~

y/n gets out the bathroom, after doing her routine and sees her clothes scattered on the floor, rio and ria eating some fruit and arguing with each other. 

"she's wearing green,"

"she's wearing purple,"

"why is she wearing green?"

"why is she wearing purple?"

"because green is neutral-"

"you only want her to wear green because it's midoriya's colour,"

"and you only want her to were purple cause it's her family's colour,"

"and she's back, so," y/n starts, walking over to the twins. "she wants to wear blue,"

"why?" the twins ask her at the same time. y/n shrugs, taking her lotion, deodorant, undergarments and a baggy top to get changed into while the twins discuss her outfit. she walks back into the bathroom and gets changed. 

walking back out, which took her about ten minutes, she sees just one outfit. an outfit that she really likes. and all her other clothes back in the wardrobe.

"tada!" the twins say at the same time. "what do you think?"

"i like it," y/n smiles, looking at the jeans, baggy top and the jordans. [myeverydayoutfit:)] "like damn. good choice you two,"

"now we're doing your makeup,"

"fuck no! i ain't wearing makeup!"

my wifes maybe man

is this ria?

it's izuku midoriya

yeahhhh

hey midoriya

y/n's gonna be there in a sec

she's just wiping off the make up we put on her

...

why did you put make up on her?

for your date

y/n just has to comfortable and plus

it's more like a hang out

yeahyeah sure

n e way

if anything happens to my wife

i will kill you.

...

she's coming out

now

HAVE FUN

seen