SMG4: Mario Illegal Operation -REMASTERED- (Ft. Guardian and RWBY)

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

-Few hour later-

The Mushroom Kingdom news starting broadcasting the Breaking News as Kermit the frog appear on T.V.

News Kermit: Breaking news! Anime trends have swept across the Mushroom Kingdom!

As it show a lot of people doing anime thing and causing chaos.

News Kermit: People have been Naruto running and anime battling all across the land!

As it show Mario doing shadow clone and see Machito & (Y/N) being jump by them and see Bob shooting his kamehameha with Machito and Mario being hit by it.

Steve wearing a hat and is riding a elephant.

Steve: *Wearing a hat and riding an elephant* Pikachu use Thunder smash!

News Kermit: *Asking Frankie who is wearing Light wig from Death Note* Excuse me who are you meant to be?

Frankie: *Took out a black book that say Death Note* I kill people! *:D*

As the scene changes to the destruction of the kingdom, Steve sitting next to the elephant, Machito, Tari, Sofia, Lamar, Lucy, (Y/N), Fishy, Bob and Mario being completely shock of what is happening except Mario who is being himself of not knowing what's going on.

News Kermit: Thought seemingly harmless it has caused tremendous damage to buildings in the entire Mushroom Kingdom community.

As it show people protest Princess Peach while she stand on a wooden stage with two toad next to her as Peach burn a waifus pillow.

News Kermit: In response Princess Peach has decreed anime a public health threat and banned it... FOREVER!

The people that love anime are being chase and caught by the swat.

News Kermit: An Official division known as the Anime Secret Service aka the A.-.- have been established to stop the distribution of now illegal anime.

As it show anime theme on the while Toadsworth talk to the people.

Toadsworth: Why don't you understand that anime belongs in the trash?

As Toadsworth took put the touch to burn the anime.

Lamar: *O_O* I am in h-ll am I?

(Y/N): Come on Lamar, it not that serious.

-Week later at Machito Mansion-

As Swat was send flying to a tree as Machito, Lucy, Sofia, (Y/N), Roger, James, Luke, Smashie, Crimson, Javier, Lucinda, Clauds, Team RWB, Daughter, Aqua, Tari and Cora are fighting the A.-.- forces.

Machito: *Dodge the 2 Swats Shot while punching and kick both of them and sigh* I swear Peach this is ridiculous.

Weiss: *Freeze a few swat men with my Glyph* There seriously trying to force us to give up any anime thing. I swear this is stupid.

Lucy: *Punch the Heavy Swat hard* Yeah you said it sister.

Blake: *Swing my Gambol shroud slicing the swat weapon in half and kick them* But you couldn't stop Bob kamehameha from destroying Peach castle?

Machito: No I didn't have enough time to transform... His kamehameha was too much for me to stop. *Quickly dodge the Sniper shot and shoot my wind at them* 

Ruby: *Hit some swat men with my Crescent Rose and using my semblance to move quickly and kick them* Phew... At least Yang manga book are being protect