SMG4: The Mario Showdown -REMASTERED (Ft. Guardian and RWBY)

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

Somewhere near Inktopolis at a cabin outside of the town as inside was Desti, Blaze, Metro, Belle and four of Desti teammate. Desti was sitting on the chair, Blaze was sitting next to Desti, Metro was leaning against the wall with a concerning look, Belle was standing with her arm cross and four of Desti teammate are standing with there Splat-weapon as Meggy and the other weapons are on the table.

Desti: *Smile* Oh man, did you see that look on Meggy's face when we flew away?

Blaze: *Laughing* Yeah! It was priceless!

Desti: *Smile*Definitely and she was like "Waaaah... They took my gun! What am I going to do?"

Blaze: *Chuckle* It definitely is what Meggy said. This turn out to be a great plan.

As Desti four teammate laugh as Metro wasn't laughing and Belle was just annoy as Blaze and Desti notice.

Desti: Metro you seem trouble?

Blaze: You seem annoy Belle. You both been quiet since we got back.

Belle: *Glare at them* Maybe if you two could have told us which team we was doing it on instead of showing us it was Meggy Team. What ever happen to now changing your way of playing dirty?

Desti: We promise to change our way DURING the match and Tournament. But outside of the competition is a strategy to take out the toughest opponent Team before they can even enter the match. It a great way to take them out.

Belle: *Serious* But still playing dirty.

Metro: *Sigh* And not just that... I feel really guilty for doing this.

Blaze: Guilty? You did amazing. You use your Cyber dome to stop Machito Aura Blast and Belle use her Meta Energy to stop Sofia arrows.

Belle: Which I'm going to have a bit of a hard time explaining.

Desti: Yeah don't be a downer you did awesome. You both are worrying too much.

Metro: *Sigh* But why do I feel bad about it?

Desti: *Sigh* Look... Trust me and Blaze. We DID promise you that we change our way. *Look at Metro* Believe us, you was the one that help us realize our mistake and the error of our way... *Sigh* Trust us the trick we pull on Rexy... Yeah it was pretty low of us.

Blaze: *Sigh* And honestly... I can relate on having the worst f--king father ever. But then again, my father is f--k up. 

Metro: *Sigh* Then how do I explain to Tari & Sofia about this? I been there friend along with Lamar since we went to the same Meta Guardian Academy. They was my first ever friends in that Academy. I was bully during my time there until Tari, Sofia & Lamar stand up to them. They see so much potential in me and inspire me to be a great hero. Tari, Sofia & Lamar train me, help me learn how to use my Meta energy and to be brave. I own them so much. Tari & Sofia is like a special friends to me and they're both very sweet. And Lamar is like a cool brother to me.

Belle: Believe me I would have f--king kick the bullies a-- for making my cute cry. But I do own them for having Metro back including Tari.

Desti: I can understand that. You told us Metro have history with them. 

Blaze: Indeed. But I'm curious about one thing.

Belle: Which is?

Blaze: Which is Metro girlfriend? Tari or Sofia?

Desti: So is he dating both of them?

Belle: *Thinking* That what I'm thinking. Sofia is super smart and very sweet to Metro and even though Tari is my rival, but she does make him feel happy and always have his back. If I have to say-.