SMG4: The Splatfest Incident -REMASTERED- (Ft. Guardian & RWBY)

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

(Be sure to check out these chapters before reading this.

1. Fearing My Own Phantom Power. LXR Gacha Club Moment (Gachaverse96) -Season 2-

2. Tari, Sofia & Metro Feeling For Each. LXR Gacha Club Moment (Gachaverse96) -Season 2-

And with that enjoy the chapter.) 

Two week have pass since Anime been unban and everything was back to normal. Now, it's time for Splatfest the moment Meggy been waiting for to achieve her dream to become the Upcoming Star and win Splatfest.... But little does Meggy know, that this big event... Is going to CHANGE her life FOREVER and will be a very tough battle for the Heroes.

-Inktopolis-

At Inktopolis Volcanic, Saber, Aqua & Jenny who is carrying Rosy was heading to the Turf War Station to watch Splatfest to cheer for Meggy Team.

Volcanic: *Getting pump up* I'm getting so excited! Splatfest is finally here! I couldn't slept at all!

Saber: Good thing I made coffee then. I knew you wouldn't sleep from being too excited.

Aqua: *Giggle* I mean, I'm like that when I'm getting too excited to sleep. 

Jenny: *Giggle* How about try being hyper from having too much sweet? *;-;* Like me.

Rosy: *:3 and nuzzle Jenny*

Jenny: *Smile and pat Rosy head*

Volcanic: *Smile* Think Meggy is all ready up for this moment?

Aqua: She been training so much! This is going to be her big moment! They have what it take to win!

Jenny: We're going to cheer for her!

Saber: *Smile* Then we better hurry so we can get there.

Jenny: *Smile* Of course! Isn't that right Rosy? 

Rosy: ....

Jenny: *Notice that she isn't responding* Rosy?

Volcanic: *Notice it too* Rosy?

Jenny look at Rosy and saw her eyes was emotionless.

Rosy: *Emotionless* ...

Aqua: *Worry* She emotionless.

Saber: *Look around* If she emotionless then that would have mean-.

Volcanic: *Notice something above the building* Uhh... Guys? 

Volcanic point at the building and saw a few figure looking down at them.

Jenny: *Kraken Growl and hold Rosy close to me* I don't like the look of this.

Aqua: *Looking at the few figure and... Have a shocking look on what they are* No... That can't be right-.

As the few figures then charge at them in a second.

-Machito Mansion-

Cora got the snacks & drink ready thank to Luke, Ella, Sunshine & James help.

Cora: Alright, the snack and drink are all ready! Just need to wait for big sister, my nieces and the other. Thank for the help.

Ella: *Smile* You're welcome! We're glad we can help out.

Luke: And this was in no time at all. And with Ella Speed we'll get to Turf War Station in no time.

James: At least you guys can enjoy the Splatfest.