SMG4: Mario's Lemonade Stand -REMASTERED- (Ft. Guardian and RWBY)

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

(Take place after Infinila & Krystorm Picnic Lunch in LXR Gacha Club Moment (Gachaverse96) -Season 2-)

Meggy was driving on the road on her Squid Car with Infinila & Krystorm on it as they was looking for Mario, Machito, Lucy & (Y/N) and she wasn't happy.

Meggy: *Annoy* Ugh.... Where is that red dummy, Blue, Bestie & (Y/N)?

Infinila: They got to be around here somewhere.

Krystorm: I'm sure whatever reason of them losing track of time is something.

Meggy: *Annoy* I hope your right. Because Blue, Red, Bestie & (Y/N) better be saving the world or facing another threat that they thinks they're skipping Splatfest training.

Infinila: *Thought* Yike... I can't imagine the training they're going to do after being found.

Meggy: Did Blue, Bestie & (Y/N) say anything?

Infinila: *Shook my head* Not that I can think of. But they was in a hurry.

Krystorm: I was making lunch.

Meggy: *Sigh* Let keep looking.

As Meggy, Infinila & Krystorm continue to look for Machito, Mario, Lucy & (Y/N).

Somewhere else Mario was at the sidewalk finishing setting up the lemonade stand which say Mario's Lemonaid.

Mario: *Smile* D--n, that's a fine lookin lemonade stand if Mario does say so himself!

As Mario stand behind the lemonade stand waiting for some customers.

Mario: *:D* Now time to make lots of money!

As some peoples walk pass Mario lemonade stand.

Mario: *Look to see alot of people walking pass my Lemonade stand and D:<* Hey what the f--k?

As Hideo Kojima was walking on the street as Mario saw him.

Mario: Hey stinky!

Hideo Kojima: *Panic and raise my hands*

Mario: YEAH YOU! COME HERE NOW AND GET THIS MAGICAL DRINK!

Hideo Kojima: *:D* Ooooohhhhh! *Ran to Mario but got hit by a car*

Mario: *Annoy* Godd--mit! *Look and saw Donkey Kong walk pass my stand* Hey Mr. Dong. Want some magic yellow drink?

Donkey Kong: *Look at Mario and went to his stand and looking at his lemonade* Oh here a pretty cool banana. *Grab the whole chug jar and drink them all and then fell backward from how HORRIBLE it taste and scream loudly*

Mario: *:3* That will be 85$!

As Tari & Sofia was walking on the sidewalk.

Tari: *Sad and sigh* I'm wondering why Metro haven't come back yet...? 

Sofia: *Worry* Hey, I'm sure there a reason. *Thought* I'm getting a little worry... This isn't like Metro to haven't come back. Even with sending the message about wanting to play video game with us didn't work.

Mario: *Saw Tari & Sofia* Hey Tari & Sofia! Why so sad? Want some lemonade?

Sofia: *Saw Mario* Oh, hey Mario.

Tari: *Place my head on the table with a sad look and sigh* No thank. We've no one to play video with... Meggy been training for Splatfest. Ruby, Weiss and Blake got a call from Winter for a mission, mother & Aunt Lucinda is at Uncle Jack home helping Aunt Leone. Cuz, Clauds, Lucy & (Y/N) are at Peach castle to talk to her. Curlandb & Jenny are watching Jackie & Lucia and everyone else has gone to a place call Japan.