SMG4: Meggy's Bootcamp -REMASTERED- (Ft. Guardian and RWBY)

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

-Inktopolis-

Somewhere at the Training ground Machito, Tari, (Y/N), Luigi, Mario & Lucy who are dress as military are standing as Meggy who is wearing a Military Cap was walking left and right with Sofia & Clauds watching.

Meggy: *Serious look while walking left and right* Okay you lazy Salmonids. Splatfest is in two weeks... And during that time... I'm going to train all of you like your lives depended on it!

(Y/N): *Raise my hand*

Meggy: *Serious look * And no there will be no break!

(Y/N): *O_O and lower my hand*

Machito: Uhh.. Sure thing Meggy!

Lucy: Yes Bestie!

Luigi: *Worry* Why did I get dragged into this?

Tari: We needed a seventh member.... And Meggy's old teammates left.

Clauds: Which they're bunch of jerk if you ask me.

Sofia: So true.

Meggy: *Serious* And with them gone... You're our next best opinion. *Thinking* After Saiko and the others... But I think they're on holidays...

Machito: Uhh yeah there definitely are.

(Y/N): *Whisper to Machito* You haven't told Meggy yet?

Machito: *Whisper* No I haven't... The Splatfest is so important to her... I don't want to let her down... I'll tell her after the Splatfest.

(Y/N): *Whisper* If our body isn't down from the hard training. 

Meggy: *Saw Machito & (Y/N) Whispering to each other* Hey what are you two whispering about?

Machito: Oh Uhh... I just want to know why we need 7 member for Splatfest?

Meggy: The studio notice the Guardians taking part of Turf War and being so many rating that Guardian or anybody that is not Inkling, Octoling, Krakling can take part of Turf war and Splatfest and that why the team are allowing to have 7member on the team. It usually with 4 Teammate but they decide to change it up a bit.

(Y/N): I see.

Meggy: *Serious look* That's why I need all of you in top shape.

Mario: *Smile* Don't worry Meggy, my bro's really good at dodging. Check this out! *Got my Splatter Minigun and aim at Luigi*

Luigi: *Panicking and run* 

Mario shoot at Luigi while he avoid it and hitting some Inklings and shooting at Machito & Lucy.

Machito: *Dodge it* Mario, really?!

Lucy: *Dodge it* There a thing call friendly!

Luigi: *Quickly grab someone and shield myself from the shot while that person panic*

Mario: *Look at Meggy and :D* See?

Meggy: *Annoy and smack Mario Splatter minigun away* Mario! This is serious! I need you to focus! *Went up to Mario face with I'm NOT joking look* DO NOT SCREW THIS UP!

Mario: *O_O* Okay...

Machito: *Thought & surprise* Whoa... Meggy usually always call Mario, Red... This Splatfest is making her too focus on winning... I just hope Meggy realize what she is doing...

Lucy: *Worry about Meggy behavior*

(Y/N): *Thought* This isn't going to end well.

Meggy: *Look at Machito, (Y/N) & Lucy* Hey guys! You ready for some training?