Chapter 2

"Hello Bonnie. Are you going to work with Chica?" I ask look at those white soulless eyes. "Yeeess Iii'm goinng tooo worrk withh Chicaa."

Bonnie heads off in one way while Chica goes the other way. I head to Pirate Cove looking to see if Foxy is there. I look at the Camera and see a blinking red light. I stay in the dark knowing if It moves my way I was caught.

It turns off so I move the curtain out of the way and see Foxy sitting in a little wooden chair in the middle if his stage. "Hey Foxy." He looks over at me with beading bright orange eyes. "Hellooo Gippsyy. Whaat brrings yoou herree?"

"I don't know Bonnie and Chica are-" I move over to sit on the stage "-working together to get rid of the night guy."

"Theeey nevverr leet thee nigght wattchhherr att leasst havve aaanothherr niiightt hhherreee." Foxy replies staring at the curtain. "Whhy can'tt Iii gggett aa ttturnn?" I look over at Foxy. "I'm sorry Foxy. Maybe I could talk to them and see if I can get you a turn?"

Foxy looks over at me "Tthhannnkss Gipsyy."

A sudden pain goes through my exoskeleton tellings me its 5:55am. "Well I need to get back to my place. Talk to you later Foxy."

I head out of the curtains and see a bloody Chica carrying some girl to the storage room. I head to my habit and got on my stage and my body froze in place telling me it's 6am.

I hear the front door open then some footsteps heading to the back room "Why does every nightgaurd leave before it reaches six am?" I hear a voice. I chuckle slightly.
If only he knew......

------------------------

Took me a while to get this! Sorry if it is short :(

Vote! Comment! Read Books! Love ya! :3