AN Please read

Okay guys this is going to be a spoilers chapters. If you don't want to read it I would prefer you go all the way to the end of the chapter for the main topic here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------Spoiler below

Okay I want to add five night at Freddies 2 into my book. but I also know that Mike just started his shifts. I don't want to see comments people saying how Jermany is supposed to be the night guard for number 2 because I know that. I know that it automatically just like change everything in the game but I'm going to build my way up so that when Jeremy does start his shift everything will be like it is in number 2.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ main point below

Now I'm only telling you this because I don't want to get on Wattpad in all of a sudden I'm getting comments on my book saying how "five nights at freddies is suppose to go this way and that" because last time I checked I am the one wasting my time on a simple book to entertain MY fans and readers not just for you. You want to go by the game way then write your own story I am not going to seat here and let you criticize my book. Now in the game I know there is not an animatronic named Gipsy so in my book may be a little different here and there and some robots will be having to share the same room....  not stating who....  and I really do not want comments on how balloon boy is supposed to work this way and how bonnie is supposed to do this well unless you're Scott then you can talk about what they're supposed to be doing or unless you are me which I know that you're so don't criticize my book and my work. Like I said before you want to do that you can write your own books. I am wasting my time for my readers. If I do get some I will end this book no matter where it is.