Chapter 5

Here you go my lovely duckies!!!

Enjoooyy!

--------------------------

Why do I feel..... forgotten...?

I stand there scared. But then I remember. Replacements..?! Am... am I being.. replaced..? Who is this.. Mangle character..? I keep thinking about the replacements I didn't hear my door being open. I pay attention to my door to see a white and pinkish fox robot come in with humans. I watch them lay it down then they leave my room.

I stand there watching the new comer. After a while a sudden pain goes through me. I jump off the stage and head to the fox. It moves barely then moves a lot. "Hello..?" I ask it. It jumps and stares at me "Who are youu..?" It asks me.

"My name is Gipsy. Are, are you M-Mangle...?" I tilt my head. "Yess.. my name iss Mannglee. What ammm I doingg heree?" Mangle looks around my room.

I shrug. I head to my door and open it looking out. I head to the main room to here noises behind me. I look over my shoulder to see Mangle following me.

I get to the main room to see a bright brown bear, a blue bunny,  and a bright yellow hourglass shape bird. The replacements..!..?

I watch them. They then look over at me. "Who areee youu..?" They ask me. "My name is Gipsy. And you guys are the new band replacements?" They nod "So you're Freddy-" I point to the bear "-you're Chica-" I point to the bird "-and you must be Bonnie." I point to the blue bunny.

They all nod as I name them out. I look behind me to see Mangle and I look back at the new band members. Those must be the replacements. "This is Mangle." I tell them pointing to the white and pink fox.

When I say that a blue and red little boy come into the room. He looks around while holding a sign that says 'Ballons!'.

"Who are you?" I ask the little boy. He looks at me and says "I dooon't knowww." with a childish voice. "I guessss we can calllll yooou Balloon Boooy." Mangle says looking at the blue and red boy.

----

Sorry if it is soooo short! I just really wanted to update for you guys! Hope you enjoyed!