Chapter 4

Thank you everyone who is reading this! Thank you all for telling me I should keep this story going! Sorry I haven't been able to update I'm been very busy! But here you guys go! Enjoy my little duckies!

--------------------------------------------

"Thank you kids! Please come again!" I say while watching the kids wave at me then exit the door. I hear the kids saying goodbye to the band then last I hear the door close then silence. I wait for the night guard. Who is he? Is he my brother? No ,why, would he come here when he knows, I 'died' here.....

So many questions go through my endoskeleton head that I just can't answer them all. I keep asking myself the same questions that I didn't even notice the sudden quick pain go through me that tells me I am free to move. I slowly walk up to the door and open it to look out. It's not blinking so I turn my head to look the other way when I freeze. First thought was the red blinking light on the camera.

I stand there halfway out the door frozen staring at a kid drawing on the rusty red old wall with loose painting that is begging to be pulled off. I feel my hand being able to move so I move then turn around to close the door. I head down the left hall and look down it to see the camera on. I stand there waiting. The light goes off and I run up to the camera and pulls the cords out with my hand this time, only because I hate the taste of cold metal wires in my mouth, then throw them on the ground and continue to go down the hall.

I turn to the right to see bonnie pulling the camera's cords out then he/she turns to look at me "Heeey Gipsyy." Bonnie says then he/she turns to walk down the left hallway. I go down the right and ends up in the kitchen, I make lots of noise and make my way out not even caring about pulling the camera's cords out.  I look in the window to see him again. He looks up from the table and turns on the left's light then turns on the right's and sees me, he screams and shuts the door and picks up the tablet again. I stand there for a minute and then leave. Right when I know he can't see me in the window the light comes on behind me and I hear him opening the door as metal slides against metal.

I keeping walking away from him. In the corner of my eye I see Chica being sneaky. I continue down the halls, something clicking in my head yet I can't seem to place my finger on it. Love, is what I feel. It is so strong I know it is love. Is it memories? Why can't I remember? Have I lost some of my memory that I can't fully decide if it is love?

I continue to walk down the halls, stopping here and there, passing Foxy's stage, then I get to my door. I open it slowly then enter. I close the door behind me. I hear slightly little screams but I ignore it. I just don't feel like it today. I get on my stage and stand there in my normal pose waiting for the night to end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is Sunday so the pizzeria is closed. I stand on my stage in my pose. When the door opens to my room and Mr. Shelley and the nightguard come walking in. "Well Mike, I'm going to put Mangle in here with Gipsy." Mr. Shelley says showing Mike around.

Mike!? He.. he has my brother's same name, looks, and the same white little strap of hair surrounded by his jet black hair. If only I remeber more about him. The more I stay in this suit the more I lose my beloved memory.

"Ok. So what's next? Balloon Boy with Foxy?" Mike ask looking around then stops when his dark blue eyes meet my freezing white ones. Mr. Shelley heads to the door then looks back at Mike "Come come. I need to show you the new replacements!" Mike turns his gaze from mine to Mr. Shelley's and heads to the door. They both leave my room leaving me here in the lonely quite.

Why do I feel..... forgotten...?

-----------------------------

There you go my little duckies! Sorry if it's short °~°

Love you guys! >^~^< ฯ~ฯ