Chapter 3

Ding-Ding.

The bell from the door rings in my ear telling me the Janitor left and the Night Guy is here. I am just going to tell Bonnie lets scare him not kill him. Hopefully she will agree with me.

Pain. Sudden pain.

I'm free to go! I poke my head out the window to see a red blinking light. I wait and wait then the camera falls down telling me he moved on. I bring my mouth to the cords to the camera to turn it off.

Zap. Done! "Heey Gippsyy nicce!" Chica says in the right hall. I look at her with cords still sticking out of my mouth "Thanks. I was wandering... why don't we just scare the fool and not kill him yet? We let him think he is winning when really he isn't?" I ask her spitting out the cords afterwards.

She thinks and thinks then looks at me with white soulless eyes "Surre! I ggot thhhe wiiindooow annnd yyyou jjjust poooke youuur heeaaad ooout thhhe dooor buutttt dooon'ttt gggo afffterrr himmm!" She tells me then runs down the left hall to go confuse the dude.

I run down the right to be stopped in my tracks. In the corner of my eye I see a blinking red light. Shoot! The light vanishes and I can feel my robotic joints telling me I can move. I run to the camera and pull on the cords.

I spit them out the continue down the right hall. I find my self in the kitchen so I make loud noices. Then a red light lights barely any of the room. I stop and move closer and pull on the cords with my hand then the camera drops.

I wait awhile knowing he would check the hall camera outside of the kitchen. I open the door to see the camera slowly lowering. I turn to the left and find the door. I can see Bonnie waiting for me. She made a scratching noise on the window and I saw him jump and and push the light. He screamed and closed the door. And ran to the light switch near me and turned pale to see me right there a yard away from him staring at him with white soulless eyes (even thou I know I got a soul).

He closed the door and it glided on my nose pulling up paint but I didn't care. I moved over to see Bonnie leaving. She looked at me and winked. I stayed there and waited for him to open the doors for another jumpscare! He turned on both lights and saw nothing so he opened the door and turned on the light near me.

I stayed in the dark so he didn't see me but I knew he was staring at the door so I jumped infront of the door "Scccccrrrreeeeccchhh!" He yelled and closed the door but it was jammed. He stared at me and stared.

Clicke. 5:50am

The door becomes unjammed and he shuts it infront of my face. I turned around and slowly made my way to my habitat. I opened my door and closed it slowly. I got on my stage and stood there for a minute. He.... he looked..... familiar? I thought but shook it away. I got into my spot and stood there. I go still, knowing it is 6am.

He opened my door and turned on the light. Why did he look familiar? I thought. He came up to me and looked at my eyes like he was waiting for something. "Just because they took my Sister doesn't mean you can take me!" He walked out and closed the door. That..... that voice! W-was it? Mike my brother? Wha-what was he..... what was he doing here? I thought. Kids came running into my room and the air was filled with laughter. I heard the Freddy Crew playing in the other room.

"Hello Kids!" I said and they all smiled waiting for me to teach them.

---------------------------

Sorry it to long to update! But here you guys go! What ya think?