Chapter 6

Here you go!! Enjoy my lovely cupcakes!

Key~~

Gipsy " Talk "

Freddy " Talk "

Bonnie " Talk "

Chica " Talk "

Foxy " Talksss "

Freddy 2.0 " Talkkk "

Bonnie 2.0 " Talkkk "

Chica 2.0 " Talkkk "

Mangle " Talkkk "

BB " Talkkk "

Puppet " T4lk l!k3 thí$ "

That is how they talk just so you know.

-------------------------------------

I look around at all the new robots. "Well you guys can look around I guess..." I told them. They all nodded and went in their own way. I headed to the back room to the Parts and Service room. I slowly opened the door to see Freddy, Chica, and a faceless Bonnie. They look up at me "Have you been replaced to..?" Freddy asks me.

I shake my head. "Why don't you guys come out and look at the new robots?" "You mean look at our new fùcking replacements!?" Bonnie snaps back. "Bonnie be nice! I wanna see my new replacement and see if she likes pizza!!" Chica says while slowly getting up.

"How the fúck can I be nice if those greedy beasts stole my face!?!" I look back at Bonnie to see that (s)he has no face. "I'm sorry Bonnie.." I tell her/him. I move out of the way to let Chica and Freddy out of the old rusty room where sadly, they will be forced to stay all day.

I help Bonnie up and open the door for her/him. "Thanks" Bonnie tells me then goes his/hers own way. I start to walk around when I come to a new room. I walk into it to see a big gift box.

I walk up to it and slowly open it when a gaint thing springs out. A puppet..? The puppet has long arms and legs. A white face that looks like it was crying purple tears... "H!yã!" It tells me "Um hi. Who are you..?" I ask it. "Mŷ ñ4m3 !$ Mãr!õ th3 Mãr!õñ3tt3! Ãñd ŷ0ù 4r3 ŵhõ?"

"Gipsy. Nice to meet you Mario the Marionette." He nods and I look around in his room. "Homie. Well I'll leave ya to get settled." He nods again and I leave his room closing his door.

I get into the hallway and look down it to see BB and Mangle talking. I go the other way to check on Foxy. "Foxy you there..?"

"Yess I'm here sssadly.. Have they replaced me asss well..?" I shurged and sat down beside him "They got a new fox. But she isn't a pirate. I don't think anybody can replace you Foxy." I look at him and he looks back at me with those crazy amber eyes.

"If I wasss a real persson I would think that wass a flirt but I don't know anymore." He looks down and stares at his hand and his hook. "I'm suprised you still know what flirting is. But I have to go. It's about time for opening. Talk to you later Foxy." He looks up and watches me leave his stage closing the curtain behind me.

I get to my door and when I open it I get that sudden pain. I shake it off and walk inside to see Mangle there. I get to my stand and I freeze. A few minutes later the door opens then I could here kids in the main room talking about the new replacements.

---------------

Sorry if it is short. Here you guys go! Love you all!