❤️💙

((Starting off strong with a request for AngelOfDiligence   Hope y'all enjoy :)

************************************************

Stress was always a struggle for Reki. Among other things, but he always had his one comfort, regressing. It made him feel on top of the world! Being hugged and loved on my his beloved caregiver and daddy, Langa. Who of corse loved his baby even in his worst moments. Sad or happy, he was his baby. But today specifically wasn't one of the greatest days on that scale. Regressing had been hard lately and assignments piled up, day by day. "Reki?" Langa asked as he sat on the others bed as they 'studied' even tho it was more of hanging out and cuddling. "Hm?" The redhead perked up at the sound of his name. "Please. Be honest with me. I can tell when somethings wrong, so it's best just to fess up" he was right. They'd made little to no progress just because Reki would often just stare off into space or let out a soft whimper that'd he'd shake off and pretend didn't happen. "What? No...it's nothin..." "bub, I know you feel little. Just go ahead, I know you're stressed" Langa's voice remained soft. Tears softly welled up in the now littles eyes as he hugged his caregiver, only soft babbles and whimpers were heard as he poured his little heart out as circles were rubbed on his back.

*************************************************

Those soft sobs went on for a bit before he finally calmed down. And now the only worry was the cars movie on in front of them and cuddling! But once again, a small bit of fear was now struck into both of them. Miya just walked right in. Thanks to Reki for showing him the spare key- but he didn't look judge mental. He shrugged it off like it were normal and passed it as that. "Hey uh, I thought you said we were going over to joes place?" "Oh Uhm yeah-" "well what are you waiting for, get the cute little dude and let's go" he smiled, he put it together pretty quickly what was going on with Reki and no questions were asked. "Plus I'm sure Joe and Cherry wouldn't mind him at all" the redhead just giggled "ya! Les goooo!!" "See? He's got the spirit!" Miya was already taking on the 'big brother' role that the other usually had. "I mean...I guess it'll bring no harm... let's go"

************************************************

They were able to get a ride from Langas mom who was very open and had no problem with Reki! After all, she'd known for a while. She dropped them off and waved with a smile, driving off as the three went in through the back, as they did and well, it was near closing time anyways. When they walked in, Joe was just cleaning up a bit and Kaoru along with Shadow were basically keeping him company. They all honestly expected a loud hello, but we're greeted by Reki who was more fascinated with his fingers, Miya on his game, and well, an awkward Langa which wasn't the most unusual.  They sat down by the other two, but the little himself not having the greatest time with that, luckily shadow knew what was happening. He'd watched Reki once or twice before, so he knew the basic premise of him being a little. He looked over at him "hey Re" the older softly smiled and soon Rekis face lit up as he hugged the other "hiii!!!" Langa sighed as he looked over at Joe and Cherry who looked well...confused to say the least. "Well...this is quite off, mind if we get an explanation?" Cherry asked, and well, shadow complied, mainly because langa seemed to have the words but couldn't get them out.

*************************************************

After an explanation that took a little longer than needed due to a certain little who kept trying to get into some sort of trouble, they all ended up being accepting and quite okay with Reki being little! Soon enough Reki was definitely comfortable with all of them! Many games of hide and seek happened along with everyone getting their new found nicknames from the boy like "ko ko" or "cher" then "jojo" and "mimi" which Langa found kinda funny! But as it got later, time approached for them to go home. Rekis mom was texted, letting her know that's he'd be staying the night with Langa and well, good byes weren't the littles favorite thing. "Don't wanna go..." he pouted. "Sorry bub, how about we come see them again tomorrow?" "Marrow...." He proceeded to 'count' on his fingers "mkay! Marrow it issss!! Bye bye!!" He waved, once again, Langa found it quite cute as he always did.

*************************************************

((Hope I did y'all some justice with the first one :)) anyways...have a good day/night! Bye bye!))