💖💚

((I'm finally back and working on my other stories! So here I am! Before I get back to requests, which I'll focus on soon, i present one more oneshot of little Kaoru, he never fails to melt my heart and well, I know y'all love him too! Enjoy!))

************************************************

Ah nap time. The rest hour for both caregiver and little on a regular for a quick recharge. And with Kaoru? It was always well deserved for him and Kojiro both. The only problem however, is getting there. In the moment, Kojiro had been 'playing' hide and seek tag with Kaoru who was avoiding a nap that was clearly needed.

*************************************************

Kojiro kept quiet till he heard small giggles in the bedroom, but naturally, he still played along. "Oh where could my baby be? Is he.....under the blankets? No?...." As he did so, the giggles were louder and of corse he played along till the closet was his last option and once it was open, Kaoru was ready to make a run for it until he was caught in his caregivers arms. "Looks like I win" he spoke with a hum only earning a whine in response. "Oneeeeee mworeeeeeee....peaseeeee" Kaoru whined dramatically. "Not happening bud, do you wanna start picking out the movie?" He offered, and the regressor shook his head, he knew what he wanted, he just didn't want it now. "Nu uh....no want movie!" He complained, "how about a song?" "Nu uh!! No want nap....no want....song! Wan pway!" A yawn may of happened in the mist of his words, but he was getting cranky and a tantrum was already brewing. "How about milk? You can't go wrong with a baba, can you?" The green haired male offered. The little one couldn't lie, he could go for some strawberry milk...so he nodded, but also with knowing that he would have to be put down in order for Kojiro to make the milk.

*************************************************

And so, when Karou was put down, instantly he went to play, not caring about the warning not to do so once he was sat down. "Alright, here's your baba, you ready to go lay down for a bit?" Karou instantly furrowed his brow with a shake of his head. "No!" He cried, his little temper clearly done. Kojiro raised an eyebrow with a warning look "one..." he started counting, normally it struck fear into the littles heart immediately but it only earned a small huff  and a "no no no! No down!" He crossed his arms and sat in a criss-cross manner, as his head remained turned, refusing to look at Kojiro. "Two....." he continued, his counting slow, he wanted to give the little time to think about it at least a bit. "No!!" Karou cried, throwing one of his toy cars Kojiro's way. No, it didn't hit him, but throwing was a no no in general. "Three." And that was it, for the moment the taller struggled, yet managed to get the little in the corner with his little tantrum. "You know we don't throw baby...now it's ten minutes, can you stay there for daddy?" He never got a real answer only little cries and sobs.

************************************************

Once his time was up, Kojiro held Kaoru on his hip who instantly hurried his face in the others shirt "am sowwy!! Not mwean it!!" He cried and small circles were rubbed in his back. "It's alright sweetheart" he spoke reassuringly with a small sway in his step as he got to the bedroom, laying down, little in arm who soon was curled up, still cuddling his caregiver. No movie was needed, all the tears had tuckered him out already. And of corse, Kojiro took his chance for his own daddy nap time too. At least they both got benefits from the thing that started the whole little mess.