❤️💙

((WoAh- a lot of y'all just kinda showed up! I honestly didn't think anyone would read this- but im glad y'all are here! So nowwww a lovely request for AlexMidoiya I hope you enjoy!))

*************************************************

S. The one place Reki always thought he could be himself, for the most part at least. But more recently the dumb place has been making him feel worse and worse. He was a top skater! But now he feels below average. Every one has been learning new things and growing more and more while he's stayed the same. And trust me it hurts more than you think.

*************************************************

Right now it was a 1 v 1 skate. Him and Kaoru. He was doing fine! Actually leading and doing amazing! But the more he skated the more his mind wandered. He started loosing balanced looking back at Cherry, his eyes glossy as he got off his skateboard, walking into a big of the small wood by the track. No cameras there. It was peaceful. Kaoru had saw his face and new exactly what was happening and it wasn't good. Poor boy had slipped and at the worst time too. But he followed, getting off his skateboard as well and going to track down the redhead. People watching were probably so confused and had no idea what was happening! But they'd live without ever knowing.

*************************************************

Reki was soon found. His face hurried in his knees, sitting up against a tree. Cherry lowered his mask before sitting down by the other. "Re? You alright bud?" He spoke softly. Honestly it probably sounded odd if you were listening from the outside in. But in other words he just sounded more comforting than he usually did. The little one did look up from his knees, only to hug the one in front him, not wanting to let go at all. The older sighed, taking out his phone and calling Langa. Of corse he answered In a panic. "Is he okay? I saw what happened. Is he hurt? Do I need to get a doctor out there? Where are you?" Questions, questions, and more questions. "He's fine. See?" He handed Reki the phone and his eyes lit up. "Dada!! Where's you?" "Baby I'm out at the finish line waiting for you" "oh..." soon cherry butted in. "There probably isn't anyone at the starting line anymore. We're gonna back Track and meet you there". "Okay-" andddd he hung up.

*************************************************

After a lot of back tracking they made it back. Langa and shadow waiting there for them. "Dada!" Reki ran into his caregivers arms, being hugged tightly. "Thanks Cherry. Idk what would've happened if you didn't help" "don't worry about it. He's kinda hard to resist" he smiled softly while looking the little and ruffling his hair. "I'm gonna head back and wait for Joe and Miya" "alright I'm gonna take these two home, I'll be there in a few" shadow spoke before being followed closely by a Langa trying his best to hold Reki on his back.

*************************************************

And now back home. In one piece. Not to mention very sleepy. They barely touched the bed and well, he was already almost dozzing off! "Baby wait-  les put on some pjs first. Okay?" "Kay..." he responded sounding drowsy. With a quick change of clothes for the both of them and a nice warm bottle along with  Rekis favorite movie  Luca, they were all cuddled up once again. The little one fighting his sleep, having small protests here and there but was asleep soon after with a paci being placed between his lips. Langa still doesn't know what caused the breakdown to happen, but he wasn't going to wake his baby for an answer, I suppose he'll just wait till morning.