💖💚

((Here we are! Might be short, but sweet! Enjoy!))

************************************************

Cherry was a per say, interesting little. It was always hard to determine his age even if you'd ask him! Mainly because he'd hop from one age to another until he was comfortable. But no matter what age, he was stubborn as ever!

************************************************

"Dada! Dada! I hewp!" Cherry spoke, trying his best to get Joe to let him help make lunch. They had decided on breakfast for lunch, so it was pancakes! "Alright, you sure you got it?" "Ya! Am a big boy!" Kaoru spoke as Joe helped him put the ingredients into a bowl. Once that was done, time for frying! "Alright baby, can you wait for daddy to do this one? We don't want you getting hurt, do we?" Cherry was frustrated he wasn't allowed to help with this part. "Nwo..." he pouted before a kiss was placed on his forehead. Kojiro decided to wash some of the things they'd gotten batter on while the stove began to heat up.

************************************************

While Joe did that cherry decided it was his turn to help! But of corse it failed followed by a cry, Joe immediately turning around, picking up cherry trying to analyze and see what happened. "Shhh, baby...what happened Bubba?" "Owie!!" The little cried. "Oh dear, let's get that fixed up then" he spoke trying to stay calm, but internally panicking. Thankfully it was only the littles finger that was burnt. Nothing a little aloe, bandaids, and kisses couldn't fix! "I know it still hurts but it's gonna be all better real soon" the little nodded, only wanting to be held now. "Oh you poor thing- do you what daddy to finish making pancakes while you pick us a movie and get your stuffies?" Cherry just shook his head, refusing to let Joe put him down. "You know what? Pancakes can wait."  The mess was left alone as stuffies, blankies, paci, and a bottle were grabbed.

************************************************

Cherry held his stuffed rabbit close as he cuddled up to his caregiver and Bear in the Big Blue House was put on. He gripped Kojiro's shirt, leaning into him. After a bottle and snuggles, little guy was fast asleep. Maybe clean up could wait a bit longer?