💚💖

((Once again- I'm sorry for all the matchablossom content....butttt one of my friends had an adorable idea for a little Kojiro- and I know it isn't common, but I just couldn't help it! Also out of curiosity, how would you all feel about little Adam? Other than that, I hope you enjoy!))

*************************************************

Kojiro always seemed to have problems with making time for himself and truly it was a rare thing at this point. After all, running a restaurant, skating, and dealing with a group of teenagers (who he loved like family of corse) on a weekly basis, could be a lot at times. Which meant he didn't regress as often as he would like, but he never felt like he needed to that often, so he wouldn't let himself. Usually it was only every 2-3 weeks and Karou knew this. So if it had been a bit since the other has regressed, he always prepared himself.

*************************************************

When Karou had woken up, Kojiro was still asleep next to him. Which was....rare. The green haired male was normally more than a morning bird and now it was 10:30am on a Saturday. But Karou went ahead and got up, he made his own assumptions, which all of them would cause any trouble depending on which it was, after all, neither of them had work that day. Not long after Karou was up, Kojiro was too with a couple of whines and groans. He'd woken up small which never happened often and all he wanted was to stay put. But one problem. Little one had no clue where his stuffies or paci were which made just laying there kinda unbearable for him. So, he decided he'd find them himself. The little rolled out of bed and off he went on his search, the bed was searched first of corse then most of the drawers and under the bed. No luck! Thankfully, Kaoru had heard the slight ruckus and there he came to the rescue. "Wan Momo an paci..." the regressor mumbled. Momo was his stuffed, pink, monkey. And no doubt, it was his favorite. The pink haired male instantly knew what was going on. "Alright handsome, luckily I know just where they are" and he did. They were in the closest along with Kojiro's other little items. Which was of corse the last place the little planned on looking, but he was happy regardless. "How about we go get you some breakfast? Maybe wake you up a little bit?" Kaoru offered, gently taking Kojiro's hand in his. "Pease?..." clearly Kojiro was still only half awake, but as they went on, more than likely his energy would get up.

*************************************************

After a decent breakfast, consisting of some cereal and fruit, Kojiro was finally more alert and definitely had more energy than before. "Okay, okay. Before you get too excited, you wanna tell papa how old you are?" He simply asked and Kojiro happily gave him five fingers . "Wow, what a big boy I have! Dose that mean I school get your cars and dinosaurs out?" "Pease and anks!" He requested, being polite as he always was. And so, that request was met! His dozens and dozens of dinosaurs, cars, trains, superhero figures, a mix of everything! "Papa! Papa! We atch goofy movie?" And of corse that was met too! He'd seen ig thousands of times, but it was certainly his favorite and nothing seemed as if it could change that. For the most part, Karou would watch the green haired male play peacefully, until he played with his Dinosaurs, which maybe he got just a little rough and may have roped Kaoru into it, but it was definitely a game that tuckered him out.

*************************************************

At around 4:00, Kojiro stopped playing and climbed onto the couch with Kaoru, his paci bobbing between his lips like this morning and Momo with him in hand. "Kojiro Bub? What are you doing? You done playing already?" "Mhm...wan cuddle.." he whined and those were words that the Sakurayashiki boy couldn't say no to. So with the movie Brother Bear now on, it was time for a nap between the both of them all curled up on the couch, sure the floor was a bit disastrous, but that could be a problem for later.