🖤💖💚

((Been a bit since I wrote, but I've got free time cause of the summer now and i had a little ideaaa. So I wrote it! Clearly I'm a sucker for little Miya with his mama and papa. Reminder that this is entirely platonic! Enjoy! ))

*************************************************

Today had felt.... More overwhelming and difficult for Miya than usual. He didn't exactly feel 100%. Could be be sick? Yeah. Would he admit to it? No! He had things to do. Things he couldn't miss. Any time he was asked he'd deny it. Now it was time for S. His last thing to do for today. He'd made it through everything else. Surely he'd be fine. He'd even fought off his little space all day no matter how temped it got with each bad feeling in his stomach.

*************************************************

He arrived to S, a little later than the rest of his group. "Hey kiddo. You get held up or something? One of the main races has already started." Kojiro was the first to approach and speak to him. "Yeah.. just a little with some homework stuff I guess-" Miya attempted to respond but got cut off. "You're pale! You sure you're alright?" The green haired male continued. "Yes yes I'm fine! I'm not sick or anything." His tone was a bit defensive. "Never said you were. ....cherry! Get over here. This kid look sick to you?" And soon enough cherry was over there checking on him as well. "He is very pale- he definitely looks sick." He spoke before putting a hand on the younger s forehead. "And feels it! You shouldn't be here. You're not well. Kojiro, we're taking him home." Once again, Miya tried to protest, but clearly neither of them would allow him to. Joe was sent to fetch the car, and Karou notified the other three that they were leaving.

*************************************************

Once in the car, his stomach and mentality only felt worse. By the time Kojiro had actually reached them, he was holding his stomach. So naturally he was handed a bag in case he threw up. "If ya get sick, aim for pinkie up here." That earned a small laugh. The drive started and his pain got worse. Tears welled up and before he knew it he'd slipped as well. "Mama!!" He cried out. "Shit... Kojiro pull over so I can get in the back seat with him." Cherry demanded and Joe didn't protest. He did as he was told. The rest of the way he was stuck shushing and trying to keep the regressor calm till they reached Kojiro's place. This was the safer destination for tonight.

*************************************************

And no doubt joe was carrying him inside. The task of keys and personal items was on Karou. Sadly enough as they approached the door, Miya had gotten sick. Thankfully it mainly landed in the grass. ...and some on Kojiro. "I- alright buddy- once we get inside, mommy's gonna get you a knew outfit and get you all cozy while I take a quick shower." The Chinen boy was too weak to protest. So he let it happen easily. Soon enough he was in a t-shirt that was much too big for him that had some cartoon on it with some cozy shorts. Kaoru knew he would probably be burning up, so he kept the clothing choice at that. "Mama... you gotta... gotta sit with me.." he whined. And as much as the other was paranoid about being thrown up on or even sick himself, he did anyways. He was one of the people where if he even heard someone puking he felt like it himself.

*************************************************

Soon though, Kojiro retuned. With the little ones favorite stuffie, Pete the cat, and a few pacifiers. He even had gotten some chicken noodle soup started. "Daddy... tummy hurts.. again.." he cried. Little tears streamed down his face again. Thus, he was carried to the bathroom once more. "Karou watch the soup!" He called out. Knowing the other had no cooking experience and probably had no clue what to do with the soup. Thankfully all the vomit was taken care of this time and didn't get really anywhere but the toilet. "Good job buddy... you're being so brave right now. Such a big boy." He praised. It helped him feel at least a little better. Joe attempted to put Miya back down, but, he wasn't having it. "No!... want hold!..." he cried. Considering how he didn't feel well, his protest was obliged. He could cook with a little one on his hip just fine. That only meant that mommy was in charge of getting him something to drink and making the couch all cozy.

*************************************************

Finally they could settle. Miyas tummy was. He hasn't complained about it in a little and no more tears were seen. He was now snuggled up between his two caregivers. And to them? Getting sick felt worth it. "You think you can eat anymore handsome?" "Nu uh..." he whined and rubbed his eyes. He'd eaten maybe a few bites of it. The green haired male simply nodded and got up, taking the dish into the kitchen, but grabbing a few comfort snacks on his way back, as well as refilling the little ones bottle. When he returned, Miya lifted his arms up as a motion to me held. And he was. However every time he tried to sit with him? It was whines and cries. Karou couldn't help but laugh at the others struggle. So he was stuck. That was fine. He could surely get him to sleep like this. Nothing a little swaying, back circles, and humming couldn't do. Wasn't more than five minutes and he was out. Being laid gently on the couch with a thin blanket, his stuffie in arm, water near, and a quiet calming show on the tv in the background. Getting him home would wait. He was asleep and comfortable for the first time all day. They were gonna let him enjoy it.