Cade Book: Babygirl pt.1

This was pretty long so.. its in 2 parts, sry

Jade: *sitting by locker finishing up homework she should've done last night*

Cat: *buys a can of soda at the vending machine.... throws it away*

J: tf.. "cat? CAT! Why'd u throw your drink in the trash"

C: "..Cause i wasnt thirsty :D"

J: "b-but but u bought the drink??- yk what forget it. What are you doing Saturday night?"

C: Oo yay i love saturdays "I'm dog sitting for my mom's boss"

J: "what kind?"

C: ...

J: "of dog, cat. What kind of dog is it?"

C: "oh idk.." well its a dog soo "it has paws and a tail- :0 maybe its an English paw-tail!" Hehe that would be cute..

J: that was kinda cute..

C: "why, what r u doing saturday night?"

J: "OH what you think just because beck and i broke up that i wont have anything to do saturday night?!"

C: "no i mea-"

J: "Well your wrong! I have lots of to do on saturday.. like TONS! But~ if you need me to cancel my plans to come hang out with you while u dog sit then fine! Fine ill do it."

C: "oh you dont have t-"

J: "I SAID ILL DO IT!!" *bends down so they are at eye level, and slowly points in her face* "..but you owe me babygirl~"

C: *gay panic*

J: *walks away in top*

C: "th-thank you!"

———

Jade: *on her way to class*

Tori: *quietly snickers*

J: *sharply turns to look at her*

T: "what was that?"

J: "what was what?"

T: "when u and cat were talking?"

J: oh so she's eavesdropping on my conversations now?! "Idk she said she just wasnt thirsty?"

T: "no not that. Well yes that, that was weird.. but you called her babygirl?" *smirks holding back a small laugh*

J: shit- idk i just said it to intimidate herrr "it was nothing Vega mind ur own business" *walks into class*

T: sheesh sorry *also takes a seat in the same class*

J: why did i say that? *thinks back to moment*

her stomach: *🦋🦋*

J: *chooses to ignore it and pick at her fingernails while kinda paying attention in math.*

//word count: 369