Cade Book: I Can Trust You, Can't I?

TW: this guy is a big asshole and refuses to take no for an answer, sort of borderlines on harassment 

-between classes-

Tori: *fumbling with her books not being able to hold them all*

Jade: *passing by her,* "need some help?"

T: "Yes!"

J: "interesting" *walks passed her*

~~~~~

Cat: *Putting stuff into her locker*

Some Guy: *comes up to Cat* "hey babygirl~" *annoying lip-lick thing*

C: "hiiii.. do i know you?"

SG: "nah, not yet. But after tonight I'm hoping you will" *looks her up and down*

C: *v puzzled look* "what do you mean?... :0 Wait I'm sorry-! Do we have plans? Cause if we do i totally forgot" 

SG: "dang you're lucky your pretty"

C: *closes her locker* "WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!"

SG: "well~ your a feisty one aren't you" *steps closer to her and traces his thumb on her jawline* "what's your name princes"

C: *steps back and shoves his hand off* "its Cat" *< mumbled*

SG: "pretty name, I'm Brett- *reacting to her shoving his hand off her face:* "what's wrong kitty-cat, you got a boyfriend or something?"

C: "uhm no i-"

SG, now named Brett: "so then what's the matter" *steps close to her again*

C: *steps back a agin* "I have a girlfriend."

B: "oh so your a lesbian or something?"

C: *not loud enough to interrupt Brett* "no I'm not a lesbian I'm p-"

B, continued: *didnt pay attention to what cat was saying* "cause i can change that for you, no problem" *puts his hands on the lockers, one on either side of Cat's head, then leans in to kiss her*

C: *swerves under his left arm to try and get away* "sorry i dont-"

B: *comes in to try and kiss her again, grabbing her wrists this time*

C: *struggling to get out of his grip*

Jade: *walking away from Tori, turns the corner and sees Cat ducking under some guy's arm and him grabbing her, looking like he's about to kiss her. Walks up to them, scissors in hand* FIVE..

C: *turns her head to look at Jade, slowly approaching them while counting down. Gets scared that Jade is going to get jealous or mad at her for having a guy flirt with her like she used to do with Beck*

J: FOUR!.. *her counting got even louder*

B: "this the girlfriend you were talking about?" *side glances at Jade not paying much attention to her*

J: *flashes her scissors at the guy, and starts walking towards them faster, her counting also speeding up* "THREE.. TWO.."

B: ah fuck it its not worth it *runs away trying not to look scared*

J: *puts the scissors away and smirks, watching Brett run off* "yea that's what I thought"

C: "J-jade that wasn't what it looked like i swear-"

J: "really? Cause it looked like that guy was being an ass and you were trying to fight him off"

C: *relieved and confused* "oh.. then it's exactly what it looks like"

J: *notices that Cats eyes are v glossy- she looks like she's ab to cry* "hey are you okay? I'm not mad, it's okay come here" *hugs cat*

C: "but when girls flirted with Beck yo-"

J: "that was different! Beck let girls flirt with him all the time, he never had the fucking decency to tell them to back off. You've never given me a reason not to trust you" *tucks a strand of Cats hair behind her ear*

C: *giggles softly*

J: *her smile turns into a face of poorly concealed concern* "..I can trust you, cant I?"

C: *stands on her tippy-toes and kisses her* "ofcourse you can Jadey"

J: *smiles into the kiss and snakes her arms around her girlfriends waist*

C: *pulls back* "come on we should get to class"

J: *glances at the clock on the wall* "we have a few minutes"

C: "but Sikowitz-"

J: *interrupts Cat with a kiss and makes out with her against the lockers*

-time skip brought to you by that slow talking guy on spongebob-

^^ A few minutes later:

C & J: *still making out in the empty hallway*

C: *hears footsteps and frantically breaks the kiss*

J: *a little taken back* "whats wrong?"

C: *tilts her head a little, signaling towards where the footsteps are coming from* "someone might see us"

J: "let them."

C: "but you said-"

J: "i don't care. I want everyone to know your mine"

C: *literally frickin beaming* 😊😁:D

*bell rings*

C: "aw no were late"

J: "its Sikowitz.. we'll be fine"

C: *grabs Jade's arm and attempts to drag her*

J: *does not get dragged* "buuuuut- since we are late, you wanna just skip?"

C: :0 "Jade-! No. We're going, come on" *pecks her on the lips and whispers into her ear:* "please, for me?"

J: *a puddle* "okay fine. But just because you're you"

C: *excited cat giggle* "lets go" *grabs Jade's hand and starts walking to Sikowitz's class*

J: *pulls her closer and throws her other arm around her*

C & J: *walk into Sikowitz class smiling and holding hands*

The entire class: *turns around to look at them*

// in the prompt/ideas thing i named the guy Chad cause yea, but then saw that he would have the same initial as Cat and it would get confusing. So i named him Jason.. Jade also starts with a J. Brett it is.