Cade Book: scene ideas / prompts

some of these are alot more developed than others.. and ill add a checkmark next to the ideas that turned into actual chapters

• Cat telling robbie that someone already asked her tot he Cow Wow dance, so that he would leave her alone. He asks who and she freaks out because it was a lie, Jade steps in to save her and says "me". they go on a fake date together ✓(i started writing this chapter but never finished cause i didn't rlly know how to keep it going)

• Cat showing ppl her new stuff she bought and jade yelling at ppl to pay attention when they get annoyed 

• Cat getting jealous of jade and Sam. That fit of jealousy being the reason they became official ✓

• Jade getting upset because she heard Cat say she's the second scariest girl she knows and not the first. "So she's scarier than me?" "Well- its not- no.. i didn't say that,,kinda. Its just a different type of scary. She's more will actually physically beat you with a sock full of butter scary and your more.. demonic, will haunt your dreams, but wouldn't actually hurt you scary." "I could beat you with a buttery sock! I hurt people! You remember that guy who wouldn't give us that extra seat during lunch?" "Well.. yea, but thats different- i know you would never hurt me" "well of course I wouldn't, your you- wait does she hurt you?!" "No! Well.. wait no! I'm just saying you don't scare me. Besides, i know you just put up your tough and scary exterior as a sort of armor or wall to keep people away because your scared of getting hurt so you just hurt others first" *starts to get upset because 'I don't  put up walls!' But "holy shit cat that was actually rlly smart wtf"*

• Cat: "how do u take ur coffee Jadey?" Jade, in a bad mood: "as dark and bitter as my soul" *later* "cat this is a latte!" Cat: "I know" jade: "...2 sugars pls" cat: "alr in there" jade: "and dont call me jadey" *continues being in a bad mood but the corners of her mouth can't help but twitch upwards, she secretly loves it*

• Jade being the only person allowed to call Cat kitty or something close to that

• When Jade sings "you don't know me" cat is all exited and cheering for her.. as a best friend does.. then Beck gets up on stage, they kiss. Cat *smol gasp* *tries to fight it off but can't and abruptly gets up and runs towards the bathroom crying*. When the kiss breaks Jade notices cat's gasp and sees a sniffling cat pushing the doors of the school open and running inside, she can only let out a pained "Cat~ 🥺" (like the one she said in 'Andre's horrible Girl' when cat curled up on the couch and cried). Beck turned her head back to face his and hugged her, Jade reluctantly hugged back, now stuck in a loveless/one sided relationship because Beck is safe, cat is a risk but Beck will always be safe.

• "the moment": Once her and beck get off the sage after the "you dont know me" episode, she leaves him saying she has to go to the bathroom. Once she is inside the school she chases after Cat, and they have a moment :p. Not like they are mindlessly leaning in to each other- these two about to make out but then a phone rings and Jade is reminded that she was holding Andre's phone for him. Andre's grandma is calling. (write the moment) //i was rlly excited to write this but i was in class and the bell rang so i didn't have enough time to actually write it.. i can't remember how i was gonna go ab it and just didn't write it.. but this(whatever happened in the bathroom) is what i mean when i mention "the moment" in a story.

• Sikowitz: *explaining an assignment* jade: *raises hand* sikowitz: "yes jade-!" Jade: "do I get bonus points if I act like I care?" Sikowitz: *finger guns* "no you do not" jade: *gets up* "aight then I'm out" *starts to walk away* cat: *doesn't say anything, just grabs Jade's arm as she is leaving and pulls her back, guiding her towards her seat* Jade: *rolls her eyes and reluctantly sits down next to cat, and rest her head on cats shoulder, fidgeting with her scissors listening to sikowitz continue to explain the assignment*

• Some guy named, chad or something, hitting on cat and cat pushing them off and being scared that Jade will get mad at her but Jade tells her that it's different because she has never given her a reason not to trust her. a soft jade chapter ✓

• Jade running to Andres house after "the moment"  happened. "Normally I would go to Cat for things like this. I can't do that now!! So I would've gone to Vega's but she's out of town with her stupid family! So now I'm here."(J) Her telling him everything, and him listening. Her being in denial ab her feelings for cat and feeling awful ab what she's doing to Beck. "I don't knowwww I'm just feeling all.."(J) "Wonky?"(A) "yea.."(J) "But what about Beck"(A). Her finally coming to terms with it "oh my god I like cat-"(J) "so what are you gonna do about it?"(A). "What do you mean? I'm not doing anything."(J) "you can't do nothing"(A). "Watch me"(J). Her actually going somewhere deep at some point "but why"(A) "look- my parents already have enough reasons to hate me okay!"(J). Her realizing that she's not actually straight. "So.. are you a lesbian now?"(A) " I don't think.. no because I- I loved Beck, I did so I can't be a lesbian.. maybe I'm Pan? Cause I mean I don't rlly think I care ab the gend- yea no I'm not pan ughh I don't knoeeww"(J) "it's okay you don't need to figure it out right away"(A) "right yea, let's just say I'm.. bicurius for now.. wait no but I know I like cat so I don't think I'm actually bicurius, maybe I'm Bi ugh I don't know it feels lik-"(J) and this time he throws the pillow at her. That should turn into a cute heart to heart. Oo at one point Jade should ask something along the lines of "have you ever really liked someone and not done anything about it?"(J). *thinks back to the time he had a crush on Jade*"uhh no, no I don't think I have"(A). "Oh my god you totally did!"(J) "no I didn't"(A) "yes you did oh my gosh shut up- tell me who was it"(J). "I told you it was nobody"(A) "Andre Harris now you have to tell me."(J). And him telling her and her being shooketh. "Your over that now tho right?"(J) "yes definitely. I don't what I was thinking 😂"(A) and jade throws a pillow at him. And she asks a lot of questions as to when and why and what he did about it, he makes her the Hot Cocoa that Tori made him, and it's a cute light hearted moment between them.

• Tori getting scared of a spider and Jade teasing her about it. Jade saying that spiders are cool and stuff and picking it up. Jade claiming that she isn't scared of anything and Cat innocently being like "but I thought u were scared of thunderstorms?" And Jade being there paralyzed, her eyes looking like she was planning out Cat's murder in her mind, too shocked to stop her before Cat continued ".. and what about the ocean? I thought u were afraid of going in the ocean because of what happened in **** grade" and jade just "THE DOLPHIN WAS TRYING TO KILL ME" super defensively and Tori just laughing endlessly.

• At lunch. Cat being like "I helped my Nona with the laundry yesterday-!" And then bringing up those little soap candies and everyone being like 'soap what now?!' And her taking out a Tide Pod and saying that they look like candies and everyone just 'nooooo' and someone "that trend ended years ago 🙄" and cat being like "it was a trend?!!" Jade has to literally force it out of her hands because Cat kept trying to lick it.

• Cat: jadey look I can fit the whole world in my hands. Jade: kitty that is literally impossible. Cat: no it's not, look *cups Jade's face with her hands*. Jade: *blushing* stop it, I have a reputation *leans down to peck her on the lips*

// i rlly wanna turn all of these into chapters but i lack the motivation lol, if someone rlly wants me to do one tell me (like comment it or something) so that i am motivated enough to actually write it pls