Chapitre 1 : Confusion ~ Trap in the Past~

"Dr. Ding! Dr. Ding, we have an emergency! A 26-year-old pregnant woman with no medical record was heavily injured after a collapsed wall fell on her at Shengxing Mall! You've been summoned by OBGyn to go to the emergency entrance now!"

A man in white suit who was breathing heavily and wore a panic look on his face due to running was talking to a beautiful, slender figure woman who was wearing a medical coat which cladded over her pastel colored blouse and a black skirt that half-covered her long thighs. She had an oval face and eyebrows of the shape of silkworms, the eyes that are similar to phoenix's and cherry-shaped lips exquisitely placed on her translucent, snow-white coloured skin. The colour of her skin was contrasted with her lush, glossy, cascading ink-black hair which was set in a combination of waterfall braids and low tight bun. A butterfly-shaped hair accessory which sat in the middle of her bun was revealing, complement her beauty as a whole. Her ravishing beauty was known to Shangguang Medical Center and many men would fell on their knees to become her partner, but she gave them cold shoulder.

"Do you know her vitals?" asked Dr. Ding after she called her team to get prepared to receive the in-coming patient. "Er...err...yes...her vitals are 180 over 90, doctor!" replied the man. "Alright, team! Let's receive the patient now!!" the beautiful doctor's high-pitched voice echoed through the Emergency Department and the whole team responded to her order with high spirited "Yes!"

Dr. Ding and her team immediately made their way to the emergency entrance of the hospital and upon arriving at the spot, they saw two doctors from Obstetrics and Gynecology (OBGyn) had stood by. "Dr. Xun, Dr. Feng, let's work together to save the patient," said the beautiful female doctor from Emergency Department with a smile carved across her oval face, making Dr. Feng felt uneasy in his chest as if the shot from female doctor's smile sparked flowers in his heart while Dr. Xun just gave her a cold glance.

A senior doctor of OBGyn Department, Dr. Feng Qiqang was in late-30's, had a fresh-faced with relatively handsome look, and his hair was crowning gloriously on his wide forehead with a little too long strands that casually covered half of his left eye. Was famously known as the Prince of Medicine and a womanizer, but every female staff in the hospital knew that this medicine conglomerate's sole successor's heart and eyes had seen no one but the gorgeous Dr. Ding. Who didn't know the background history of such a jerk who kept on changing girlfriends like changing clothes; thrilled of hunting women but easily got disinterested once he got them. And who didn't know who caused chaos in the entertainment industry when he announced his separation from his fiancée, the top actress of the country, Chen Lijuan months after the female doctor reported duty for the first time at the hospital three years ago.

Dr. Feng's junior of the same department, Dr. Xun Yongjun who was in his early 30's, was considered as the new heartthrob of the hospital after he came to work in the hospital five years ago. Unusual for a man to have eyes that were fringed with long lashes, but Dr. Xun had them deep-set slightly above the T-section area on his face with obsidian irises that seemingly pierced through anyone who looked into them. An almost straight, thick, black eyebrow above his T-section of his face manifesting his prominent brow ridge, eyes, straight nose, chiselled face; and no one would deny his nude, female-looked lips of Cupid's bow. His drop-dead gorgeous face, coupled with smooth, lustrous, raven coloured hair and alabaster skin (porcelain and ivory colours) with tall, broad-shoulder and voluptuous body figure melted the hearts of every female staff of the hospital the moment he walked into the premise. Dr. Xun's background was mysterious to anyone, aside from he graduated from the prestigious Harvard University's medical school.

There were even rumours swirling in the hospital that Dr. Ding fell for this young OBGyn doctor as she had sparkling eyes whenever she saw the figure. Both doctors met in an awkward situation; the female doctor almost accidentally knocked Dr. Xun on the road while driving back home after her 36 hours' shift ended. Dr. Xun, who was crossing the road was even weirder, at least to Dr. Ding as the latter was wearing an ancient period's male costume. He spoke of a word that she could not comprehend at all. Later on, the duo met again at the hospital, exactly a month after the incident. With the presence of Dr. Xun in the hospital, Dr. Feng saw him as his love rival, hence tried very hard to make the life of the junior doctor miserable. However, Dr. Xun did not give a damn of whatever Dr. Feng did on him which made the senior doctor more agitated towards him.