Pt 15: Ragini learns about Sayyesha's love!

Let's begin.....

Sanskar was really surprised seeing the decorations.
Where Noor didn't end with her singing "Happy birthday to you" when everybody else stopped!
Samar was shooting her so that later he could tease her!
She was still singing like a 5 year old!

Sanskar:noor ..noor enough my birthday became special already!
Noor was embarrassed now while Samar plays the video..embarrassing her more and she chase him to hit him.
And Sanskar who was till now laughing seeing them.His eyes falls on Ragini who placed a cake.
And many of his colleagues were invited.everyone wished him.

And one of his friend:Sanskar..you never introduced your wife to us...
When Ragini came and stood beside him and looks at him waiting for him to introduce her and he was surprised.surely she changed a lot these days.
He smiled and introduced her to his friends.
Sayyesha was standing on a corner,she was struggling with her emotions watching them together.
She wanted to avoid the party but wanted to see them together and move on with her life but she was again dealing with pain.

Sanskar cuts the cake.everyone asks him to feed the first byte to Ragini.
He turns to her but she stops holding his hand:Chacha deserves the first byte ...
Sanskar looks on.while Ragini smiles at Raheem chacha as he was his guardian!

Sanskar smiles...he was 9 year old when Raheem chacha took him away from all the blames and misunderstanding between a couple.He never made him feel alone.For a word he was a cook but he was lot more to him.and he forgot that in this moment while Ragini remembered it.
Raheem chacha:No no..Ragini you are his wife so you deserve it!
But Sanskar feeds him.and hugs him while Chacha blessed him.

And he feeds Ragini and she too feeds him in return.all these were irking Sayyesha.she was burning in jealousy.she surely wanted to be at Ragini's place!
Sanskar:now you go and sit somewhere.you are not free from resting yet!
She stretch her lips:okay I won't protest since it's your birthday.
She moves and sees sayyesha and sit beside her.

Ragini:Sorry for that day!
Sayyesha just avoids her. She don't know why but she hated her presence now,far from talking!
Ragini holds her hand:Sayyesha I am sorry..
When Samar brings the cake and gave both of them.
Samar:bhabhi...do you know that noor expected return gift from bhaai but bhaai don't have an idea!
They laughed.
Sayyesha just couldn't take it anymore and she goes from there.
Samar:What happened to her?
Ragini shrugs her shoulder.

Later

Sanskar got meals for Ragini.
Ragini smiles and takes it from him and he sit beside her.
Sanskar:Thank you for the surprise!
Ragini looks at him:even Samar and noor planned together!
Sanskar:But the idea of surprise should be yours.because something like this is happening for the first time with me.and I don't think so that they could ever plan something like this together
She smiles ..indeed he was right they had fought so much that later Ragini herself had to arrange for all the other things.
She turns to him:then you are most welcome!
And they laughs together.

She eats food:you won't eat?
Sanskar:well ..I was supposed to join my friends but I am staying here!
Ragini:then go quickly!
He smiles and goes.but brings a pate of food for himself and sit beside her.
Ragini:what happened?
Sanskar:since you planned all this and worked hard so my time is all yours now!
Ragini smiles:it's okay...
Sanskar smiles:let it be Don't know till when we will be together.in fact only 3 days!
Her smile vanished a little.
Sanskar:aur tum apne rasthe aur mein apne..
He eats.
Ragini looks at him,she wanted to tell him to give some more time to her but in which way she would ask him.
While he was thinking that as she gave a chance to him for a friendship same if she had given a chance to their relationship.but he respects her decision which made him to keep the promise about freedom she asked him!