Pt 12:sharing room

Let's begin....

Samar:bhabhi...
Ragini looks at him and smiles a bit.
Samar:if you don't mind can i ask you something?
Ragini nods with a smile:Yes of course why not..
Samar:it's been a week that i have come here and i can really understand that,things are not normal between you and bhaai.why?
Ragini looks at him.
Samar:don't misunderstand me in this week we have turned a great friend.you told me many of your memories.and if there is something that's bothering you then you can tell me.don't think i would always be on my brother's side,i would be your side if he is wrong.
Ragini:nothing like that,well it was just the accident that caused the distance.which happened the other day of our marriage.
She just tried to cover up with some lies.

Samar really wanted to know what exactly the problem between them.
Samar:you sure?
He asked again.
And Ragini also was sure that she should continue with the lies.
But something strikes her.
Ragini:emm.don't mind do you know about Sanskar's love?before this marriage.
Samar looks at her.
Ragini:he told me but i was just curious!

Samar smiles:i know somewhat..actually bhaiyya was very studious and our financial condition was not strong.in merit he lost 0.4 percent i remember this properly...it was then he found the girl.i don't know much about her from then he was admiring her and...and i guess he was writing a diary then.
Ragini:oh..
Samar smiles:she has a great hand on bhai achieving his dream.and i don't know how but i heard him saying this.
Ragini just nods.
Samar:so this disturbs you?
Ragini looks at him for a moment as she couldn't answer.from the time she knew that he loves someone she was not okay.

Samar:don't worry bhaai is not like that.he fulfills all the duties of every relation he has...
Ragini suddenly:but..i heard he was alone.he was a orphan?
Samar looks at her.
Ragini:then you...
Samar did'nt had an answer now.
Ragini:if it's personal then it's okay..
Samar smiles:no some relations are made of heart.
She nods.
Samar:there was a time that i was all alone.with whom i used to depend on everyone left me one by one.now he is the only one in my life who cares and remembers everything about me.
Ragini:your parents?
Samar:dad and brother are no more in this workd and maa..she became gloomy after we lost my brother.she does'nt talk with anyone and became so reserved that even for me it's so hard to speak with her..
His eyes have welled up.
Ragini:i am sorry i didn't knew...but i did'nt meant to remind you about your past.
He smiles and childishly:i am all okay...and then Sanskar bhaai was taking care about our each and everything..nearly 2 months back it was my graduation i asked my mom but she did'nt want to come.i wanted some of my family to be with me on that day.where everyone's family would be present...i had topped the university it's a painful feeling when you achieve something there's no one in the family to be part of your happiness and you know what yeh kami bhaai ne mujhe ahsaas hone hi nahi diya...being a successful and busy doctor still he made sometime for me.i simply told him that it's my graduation.when i was been awarded in the university..i found him celbrating and shouting my name in the crowd.
Ragini looks at him.
Samar:he cares for everyone..he does'nt forget someone or something very easily.yahan pe woh chudail aati hai na..
Ragini looks at him.
Samar shrugs his shoulder:Noor!
Ragini laughs a bit:noor and chudail..
Samar:see it's so peaceful around without her.
Both laughs
Samar smiles:thank god she isn't here..but bhaiyya tried hard to make her study..but she..khasne ke alava kuch aur soojtha hi nahi hai.but she have younger siblings whose study expenses are looked after by bhaiyya only.there are many whom bhaiyya helps...

Ragini herself:if he was been so nice to everyone around him then why he did this with me..or....or am i missing something?!
Samar looks at her who was lost:bhabhi..
She looks at him.
Samar:his childhood was difficult so he don't want anyone to be around him face any kind of difficulties and he cannot even think to hurt anyone!