Pt 17: Shaan is back!

Let's begin....

Ragini was changing the channels.she was angry and wanted to shout and break off the things around her but she did not wanted to prove that she needs a mental asylum.she looks at the phone.he did not call her it's been 5 hours he left but didn't even once thought of calling her?he would have reach there.

Noor:Bhabhi What happened?you seem to be upset!
Ragini:no nothing noor I fine!
Noor:bhabhi can I go out for an hour,in fact you also come.a near by hotel have invited me for a food review!
Ragini:no noor you go I want to rest!
Noor:pakka?
Ragini nods.
Noor:if you want something then call me!
Ragini:hmm..while coming back bring me a pastry!
Noor:okay!

While here..

Sanskar was taking seminar for the students.
Sayyeshaa had a plan in her mind.That was to express her feelings for him.this is the only chance where she could attract him and to have him in her life.

Later..

He finished with the first session..
Second session was next day.
He went to the hotel where he was booked in.
Sayyeshaa tried many ways to have his concentration on her.
She intentionally passed his hand touching his.
While he was busy looking at the phone.and when she brushed her arm walking close to him.he stopped and looks at her.
He was actually waiting for Ragini to receive the call.he was casually looking that too lost in thoughts of Ragini.while Sayyesha was blushing!

Ragini looks at the caller ID:oh sir remembered finally!
She keeps her phone away.

Sanskar:why is she not receiving the call?
Sayyesha looks at him.
Sanskar:whole day she would have her phone with her.now not picking my calls!

Ragini looks at the phone which is ringing:cry more I won't pick the call!
Sanskar types the message.
"Call me when you see the text"

Ragini sees the text.
When Sanskar sees the blue tick ✔️
Sanskar waits for her to call and looks at sayyesha who was looking at him being hurt.
Sanskar:Sayyesha you go and rest..
Sayyesha simply nods.
She moves.

While he dials her number again.
Ragini receives the call.
Sanskar:after seeing my text you did not revert me back.do you know how worried I was..
Ragini herself:as if really!
Sanskar:hello..Ragini are you there?
Ragini herself:Do you care?
Sanskar:Ragini..Hello...
He got worried:Ragini are you fine?!
Ragini:Yes I am fine!
Sanskar:why were you not answering me?
Ragini:line was not clear!
Sanskar:really?
Ragini:then come here and check the line!
He bites his lower lip and smiles brushing his hair.
Ragini:I don't have so much time to simply act of not receiving your call.between are you Salman Khan that I should wait for your call?
Sanskar:tell me the truth, are you missing me?
Ragini got into froze mode after him.
Sayyesha was watching him from some distance.

Ragini:I..I have to make an important call.bye!
She disconnects the call.
Sanskar smiles and he was about to move inside a hotel but sees the board written about the music festival!

He moves there looking at talent of the people there playing musics.
He looks at the harmonica section.where there was no people interested in it.people are more interested in guitar drums,piano and violin etc.
He walked in and looks at the different types of harmonica placed in there.
He takes a black shiny harmonica which had "S" written in the white stones.which was placed away from other harmonica's.
He plays the tune which had a special meaning for him.

When a guy who was sitting inside the room typing something on the laptop moves back on the chair to look at the person playing harmonica.
He stood,that music!
He moves outside and stood behind Sanskar.
Sanskar stops and turns and sees the guy who was wearing a white kurta,and a specs his eyes.
Both just looks for some moment.as if they felt they are familiar face.
While the guy is actually revealed to Shaanthanu!

Sanskar:I feel like I saw you..(he tries to remember)but where?
While Shaan smiles:Same..between you play the good harmonica are you professional?
Sanskar:no..actually am a doctor..but People say if I was not a doctor I would definitely playing a harmonica and had such a store.
Shaan laughs:you speak really good.
Sanskar forwards his hand to him:between am Sanskar..
Shaan smiles bending his head and he muttered:knew it!
Sanskar looks at him as he couldn't figure out what he told:Yes?
Shaan:I..am ...Shaan!
Sanskar:Shaantanu?
Shaan:not every Shaan are Shaantanu yaar.people verily get confused.am Shaan Awasthy!
Sanskar smiles:am sorry
Shaan:it's okay.but really that annoys me.but not by you.
Sanskar smiles and turns,How can he forget the Shaantanu who taught him the harmonica is no more now.but this guy had aura of him. coincidentally meeting him with the harmonica!

Sanskar looks at him:I don't know I still feel you are very familiar!
Shaan:yeah ..but I heard people saying there are 6 other people in the world looking as one person.so chances are there you might have met someone like me before.since you are a doctor too.but I don't think so we have met!
Sanskar:possible..
He looks at the harmonica.
Shaan:you liked it.Consider it as my gift for you!
Sanskar:No..
Shaan:no please..you have to accept it,anyways I don't know how to play it?
Sanskar:you don't know to play?
Shaan nods in no:see that's why I have no customers!
Sanskar:then consider me as first customer. I would like to pay..
Shaan :you are just like my brother now,how can I ask you to pay.don't worry bro I won't go bankrupt.

Shaan:Sanskar..
Sanskar stopped and looks at him:are you sure we didn't met before?
Shaan smiles:why?am I reminding you of someone?
Sanskar:I would not say no!

While here Ragini looks at herself in mirror:box face box face,how would you show your box face to him now?
She just literally stamped her foot for several times:how could you let him know that you are missing him.
She points on to the mirror:Ragini,I am telling you.You are good for nothing!
She touch her face:where will I hide?
She literally covers her face with her palms.

Ragini looks at herself in the mirror and stands in attention:Ragini,you are an army officer.At least don't behave like a love sick teenager!
She looks at herself for some moment in the most serious expression she could.
"Ahhhh"she literally cried hitting on to the mirror :i will die but will not accept that I missed him.
She tries to calm herself but again shouts being annoyed :why would he need your acceptance when he know that you missed him.

She stands cross folding her arms on to the chest:to be frank I have never seen a dumbest person like you ever in my life.did you listen it Ragini?you are the dumbest!

When suddenly she remembers him going with sayyesha:Ragini..you don't care.with whoever he go.you really don't care it!
And in next minute:what if sayyesha is the one he ....he cannot love her.he cannot!
She moves from one side to another.
She brush her hair messing it:I will go mad!

Ragini:Sanskar is a gentleman he would not betray me.he is a loyal partner!
She nods smiles:yes he would not betray me!
But again she turns to mirror:but you only asked for divorce.now would he wait for for you?

Just then someone rings the bell.
She moves and opens the door.
Guy:mam your jewellery.
Ragini smiles and looks the nuptial chain.
Guy:it's done as you asked for..
Ragini smiles:Thank you!
And she asks for the bill.and she does the digital payment.

She had broke the nuptial chain on the wedding day itself.
She just placed on her neck:Ab lag rahi hoon na Mrs.Sanskar!
And she placed it on the same box:will you accept me again forgetting the past,Mr.Sanskar?
She looks at his photograph hanging on the wall!

Shaan:are you married?
Sanskar looks at him and nods:but don't know when it will break?
Shaan:why are you saying like that?
Sanskar:long story,it's always that the people I want in my life doesn't stay for a long time!
Shaan looks at him.

Sanskar:khair...bohoth batein hogayi.tomorrow I have seminar so I need to prepare?
Shaan:when are you going back?
Sanskar:I was supposed to go back tomorrow.but seminar extended for 2 more days.so I am here for 3 days!
Shaan:great then we will meet often these days!
Sanskar:of course!

"This harmonica is broken bhaiyya"says the little boy.
"Now we will adjust with this but once we grow up.I will get you the beautiful harmonica"says the boy elder to the other one.
"Promise?"
"Promise!"

To be continued.....

So how's it?