Precise

Everyone joins Army to dedicate their life for their country,their patriotism..May be a smaller word to explain the bravery of Soldiers. Keeping aside their family they protect the country which makes every people of the country.. Doctor or a engineer or lawyer or a business man or every persons who daily go to their job from elder to kid from rich to poor sleeps without the fear because there's our Army protecting us.

Besides all this there was a girl named Ragini Bhatia who had joined Army for the different reason.daughter of the MP Rajeev Bhatia, never a obedient daughter to him.lost her mother at the very young age which changed her life. She lives the life as she wishes for... being straight forward and short tempered could be the other name to her,and never cares if her words hurt anyone. If there's someone who could make her calm and the only person she listens to is the love of her life Shanthanu khurrana. The reason behind her joining Army!

Shanthanu is a down to earth person,working in Indian Army force was his dream.his inspiration is his dad who was a former colonel.who lost his life serving the county and Shan followed his foot steps.he has a one younger brother named Samar and mother Chaaru who lives in Punjab. And he is also in love with Ragini and he very well knew why Ragini joined army.she was trained under him.though she didn't had a bit of interest in it but acted so well in front of him which he is aware off!!

Sanskar Maheshwari a newly certified surgeon.servicing in a hospital.and he truly a calm personality,if he is wrongly accused for something then also he won't take a word to justify himself. Always welcomes everyone with a smile which is the quality attracts everyone towards him. Apart from this he is a good singer which is his hobby. And there's secret in his life which will be revealed soon!

************************************

How's it?

I would post the first part if you could guess the story!!

Let me just create some question..

How many of you think.. Shanthanu will die?

What will bring Sanskar and Ragini closer?

This time,what role would be played by Samar?do you think he would be cupid to Ragini Sanskar?or Ragini Shaan?or something else?

Will Sanskar and Shanthanu have any kind of connection?