Part 4:Encounter

Let's begin....

Ragini enters her father's ward.
Rohit was surprised to see his daughter.he thought he was hallucinating but it was real.
Ragini moves to him:how are you...Mr bhatia?
Rohit smiles and nods.

Ragini notices a lady standing near the corner of the room.
Rohit:i am fine.
He was about to hold her hand when she moves back little indicating him to not to hold her hand.
He was hurt.but still controlled himself that he was happy at least she came.
Ragini:i am going home.i will back soon!
Rohit:okay!!

She goes from there.
Rohit:neela..my daughter!
He smiles being overwhelmed.
His second wife and Ragini's step mother Neela smiles back at him.

Arnav:it was all possible because of Dr Sanskar!!
Rohit smiles.

After sometime.

Ragini reaches home.
Where it had a bundles of memories of her mother.
Why it is that whom she loves,leaves her forever!!

Just that she learnt to live and she lost her love.who was everything to her.
She wipes long tear which rolled down her cheeks.

She move inside the hone when servants there saw her and identified too.but they were even scared to move to her.because they are aware of her anger.

Ragini walks inside her room only find it same as the way she left.it was neat and clean with the same interior.not even her books were replaced to next shelves.

She could see her mother around searching for her:Ragini...kahan hai meri gudiya?(where is my doll?)
Ragini tried to hold her mother but she passed by her.
Her mother pulls of a curtain and finds the little Ragini:pakad liya(caught you).will someone hide like this baccha?mumma is tired na.
Little Ragini:mein kho gayi thi mumma(i was lost).and i knew that you will find me.
Her mother laughs.

But next moment she couldn't find her mother.
Ragini:mein phir se kho gayi hoon mumma.why don't you catch me now?
(I am lost again mumma.)
And tears rolls down her cheeks.

Soon she wipes off her tears because she know there's no one who could wipe those now.because she is left alone and this is her fate until she breathes her last!

While here Sanskar was in his home taking the much needed shower.today was too much hectic day for him.
He comes out of washroom freshening.and changes himself with the formal clothes because tonight it's the bypass surgery of Rohit Bhatia.
Looking at the reports in his mobile and making sure within himself that he can do the surgery.he calls Dr Sharma.
Once after discussing about the surgery he moves out of the home.
When his house servant,Raheem Chacha gives him the galls of hot water.which he always prefers to fresh up his mind.
Sanskar smiles:Thankyou chacha.and you go home i would be late today.
Chacha:dinner?!
Sanskar:i will get one from canteen...
Chacha interrupts:no need i will make it and go.
Sanskar smiles and nods.

Well,Raheem chacha is like a family to him because he deal with his past.and because of him only he is alive today!!
Sanskar sits on his car and moves to hospital.

While Ragini wore jeans and a kurti and takes up a keys from driver and moves to hospital.

Sanskar was on the signal when he turns and finds Ragini on the next car.
He smiles nodding his head.he cannot just hallucinate her everywhere!!
But to the fact it was only her!

Soon the signal turns green and both of them moves.

After sometime..
Sanskar reach the hospital.
Once he moves inside the hospital and spots Dr Sayyeshaa speaking with a nurse.he just playfully hits on her arm and goes.
While she looks on at him and smiles.

He goes to Dr Sharma's cabin.
While Ragini moves to her father's ward.
And when she opens the door.she spots Neela in front of her.
Neela smiles:Ra..
Before she could proceed with the conversation.Ragini moves inside.
Neela gets sad.

Arnav:mam..
Ragini sees him:in half an hour sir would be taken to operation theater.
Ragini nods.

Rohit smiles:i thought you would not come!
Ragini:well..even i thought the same but i came here with the respect to my mother.
Rohit was silent but still smiles.

Rohit:Shaantanu....
Before he could take the matter about Shaantanu.She moves to the balcony there.
Ragini just stays numb.

Soon after sometime.
Rohit was taken for the surgery.
It was a 4 long hours surgery....

After 4 hours.

Sanskar and Dr Sharma comes out after the successful operation shifting him to the I.C.U for the 48 hours of observation.
Sanskar smiles at neela:he's perfectly alright now.but he needs 48 hours observation.have shifted him to the I.C.U.and you can meet him at the visiting hours.
He moves.

Ragini was moving outside the hospital feeling the cool air.near the parking area!
She could listen someone's whistle.
She quickly turns to look for the person.she knew that he can't be the one but her heart wanted to confirm.

Main hi main ab tumhaare khayaalon mein hoon

She could listen someone humming the song.that got tears in her eyes.

Main jawaabon mein hoon, main sawaalon mein hoon

She looks for the person.
And she mutters painfully:Shaan!

Main tumhaare har ek khwaab mein hoon basa

The voice and words were making her impatient for him.

Main tumhaari nazar ke ujaalon mein hoon

She sees a person whose back was faced to her was walking placing one of his palm on to the pocket.while on the other he held a bag which was hanging on his shoulder.
For a moment she felt it's Shaan.

Dekhti, ho mujhe, dekhti ho jahaan

Her legs just ran towards him.

Mein yahan hoon ya.....he felt someone behind him.
And turns.
And finds a nurse.
Nurse:Doctor Emergency...
He looks for the phone:oh..i left it in cabin.

While Ragini stood straight to him when he noticed her.
She was broken that she was cheated again as it's not the Shaan.
Sanskar:Ragini!
He smiles a bit when his duty remind him of some emergency.
So he moves while she turns with the broken heart!

To be continued......

So how's it?????