Promo.

The Love...

The Affection..

he had for his lady love from years.which was really been like a century.Yup,today he got married to her.and it was a Dream come true moment.

The thought always killed him that what if she chose someone else and married. But it really didn't happen with him. No matter how grateful he was to the Almighty.but he had made up a mind that he would give her a space in their relation.he would be friend with her before a husband.
He want to make the base of their relation strong.

With this unending thoughts he entered his room only to find everything messed.

The flowers were crumbled and the vase were broken into the pieces.and and the curtain were falling on the ground.

He looks around only to find her sitting on the corner pulling her knees and covered her head through it.
Every other thoughts didn't mind him at least except the one..
"Is she safe?"

Sanskar placed his palm on her shoulder.
"Ragini"he called her.

"Now you came...???not even once asking me what i want?"she questioned him with hate filled eyes.he was confused of what she is asking him.

"Please go from here.i cannot tolerate you in front of my eyes."she angrily yelled at him. Which almost broke him for the reason which he is still unknown.

"I Hate You.and i request you....please please stay out of me."she joined her palms angrily."and spare me with the divorce."

He was blank.he resisted him to blink the lashes because it would be easier for his tears roll down.
He moves out of the room and closes the door and kneels towards it biting his lower lip.and he couldn't control with the unstoppable tears.Taking a deep breath he wipes those tears through his arms and walks from there.

So what do you think about this?
And what will happen further?

What happens when Sanskar will know the truth behind Ragini's behaviour..?
That's Ragini and Shaan's love!!!

Share your views..
This season might not be long as the previous one...
And i am getting low responses to it.Can understand many her dealing with their exams.hope this Chahat too connects like the earlier one.