2

AUTHOR POV_

10 YEARS BACK ( THE STORY):

Taehyung : 22 years old

Course : political science, 4th year student.

Jisoo : 20 years old

Course :  Aerospace engineering, 2nd year student.

Jisoo is clipping articles of space onto her wall. She loves space, dreams every night to become Astronaut and travel space.

 She loves space, dreams every night to become Astronaut and travel space

Her father came to her bedroom, smiled silently by his daughters actions.

"Mmm, my little princess got one more article about space in today's paper huh!?"

"Yes papa, look at the wall. It's completely filled with those articles. I can't wait to complete this graduation and take that NASA test" Jisoo replied with bright smile, her eyes are filled with hope.

Her father shook his head while smiling, it's  daily routine for him. Every day Jisoo would say this more than twice.

"Yes, my little princess will become Astronaut. But atleast wait till you complete your graduation pumpkin. You still have 2 years remember!?" He father teased Jisoo. He know his daughter can't wait to complete this course.

"Papa, don't remind me. I do remember that. I can't wait to complete this " she said with tired sigh while sitting on her bed covered with space and planets themed bedsheet.

 I can't wait to complete this " she said with tired sigh while sitting on her bed covered with space and planets themed bedsheet

This is Jisoo, she loves to daydream about space all the time. Even if you talk with her, about sky casually, she would explain complete theory of universe evolution and galaxy.

Right now, she is sitting on dining table while explaining about stars existence  to her parents, who were listening patiently while smiling at their passionate daughter.