13

AUTHOR POV_

That magical night ended and they became one by proper label.

They wanted to keep their relationship private. Since both of them are hugely popular. This young couple don't want unnecessary drama coming their way.

Rose and Nancy know about their relationship along with Namjoon from Taehyung's side.

Namjoon is like  Taehyung's best friend. He works in hand with Taehyung all the time.

Both of them are highly intelligent and sharp, just one look at each other, they can guess what's there in others mind, when it comes to work.

When Taehyung shared about his and Jisoo's relationship to him.
Namjoon felt very content, he knows Taehyung works all the time.

He thinks about people even in leisure hours. Taehyung needs safe place and someone to take down his worries and he' a very glad that's none other than Jisoo.

                        ++++++++++

It's very hectic day for bangtan team. They are working from morning continuously without even break.

They are implementing one new scheme,  which would help unemployed people to hold onto stable jobs. 

This work was appointed to them by higher government officials. Now they became part of government officials.

Since people are liking them a lot, so government employed special team(bangtan team) to work for people.  They have separate office too.

So this team is looking after pros and cons of that scheme,  how to make it acess to unemployed youngsters and related work.

Jisoo took break for few weeks  from that hectic schedule. Since she's working continuously from past six months. Jisoo needed this break to be stress free.

It's her second week of break and she is missing Taehyung  a lot. Last week they met couple of times, that's it.

Jisoo is living in separate house away from her parents as she became young enough and moreover she don't want to disturb them by waking them up at irregular times, as mostly  all of  her concerts would end midnight .

Taehyung would reach her house at late night after completion of his work, they would cuddle or make love all night.

Next morning without Jisoo's notice itself, Taehyung would slip off from her blanket to work.

Jisoo would be hella angry when she don't find Taehyung in her arms next morning.

" Sorry baby, urgent work has come. I need to go, take more rest❤️❤️. I know you are damn tired due to late ' night activities '😉😏"

This message would replace her anger mode into shy one, which makes Jisoo blushing mess all of  a sudden.

Today Jisoo is more angrier, Taehyung messaged he would come home last night but slept in his office itself due to heavy late night work.  

She decided to pay him visit, since its too much. He's not even replying properly. This is the disadvantage of having workaholic boyfriend. 

Jisoo reached his office, Lisa and Jennie are working very furiously. Where boys   are in meeting room upstairs with Taehyung presenting the slides of scheme  and explaining his plans to them.

 Where boys   are in meeting room upstairs with Taehyung presenting the slides of scheme  and explaining his plans to them