21

AUTHOR POV_

It's next day early morning, Jisoo is in car with Taehyung driving. They booked morning flight so that they won't attract crowd gathering at airport.

It's 4am, both of their eyes  were red due to crying heavily and spending sleepless night. Jisoo opened the window, let the morning fresh air hit them.

She is staring at Taehyung with small smile, as usual he grabbed her hand while driving and was kissing every knuckle very smoothly

Jisoo felt like crying again, her eyes became glossy. It's gonna be very hard from now. Wiping her tears, she diverted her attention to surrounding beautiful early morning weather.

Taehyung is not crying but his heart is wailing loudly, its counting every passing second. Within two hours his baby will be no more with him.

They reached airport, right now Taehyung is cross checking every thing whether is she carrying all  necessities or not.

" Did you placed  your trainee documents?"

"Mm"

"Did you placed your test score copy"

"Mm"

"And what else, yeah did you have your boarding pass in your hands?"

"Yeah" Jisoo replied by gesturing boarding pass in her hands.

She is completely broken. Jisoo knows he is acting now to reduce the pain.  Cause in  silence their hearts are weeping more loudly.

Within fifteen minutes she has to leave. Announcement was heard, they don't know what to do.

For the first time she cursed her space dream loudly in her heart. May be she will apologize to her first love later.

Taehyung placed his hands in coat pocket, the moment have come. Hot burning tears started gliding down his face.

He is watching airport cafe and surroundings without glancing at his baby. Cause he knows she will be in the same situation and he can't see those broken eyes.

Jisoo wiped off her tears. Alright she should leave. She grabbed her luggage, Taehyung noticed the sound but didn't dare to look at her side.

"B-Bye" she said with teary eyes  without looking at him and walked straight ahead to boarding pass.

That's it Taehyung collapsed on chair immediately. She left, his baby left.

Both wanted to talk but afraid they would break down again.

Jisoo reached boarding pass section, something is not settling good with in her. At least she should have said  proper good bye to her love.

So immediately Jisoo begged airport security   agents to give her five more minutes

They thought of denying first but seeing their queen with broken eyes, made them to permit her five more minutes.