15

AUTHOR POV_

It's been week since Taehyung came to Canada. After couple of days, his project will be done and would return back to Seoul.

Everyday after his meetings and work, he would come to Jisoo's house and stay there overnight.

Jisoo's words about presidency nominations is making him think a lot.

To be honest, he even wanted to become president so that he can help wide range of people. But somewhere he is not convinced.

                         +++++++++++

It's early morning, there is no one in the office except Taehyung who came  today  bit early.

He is evaluating new website which they designed for unemployed people. This website is highly accessible and was giving good results after it' s implementation.

Namjoon came after a while, he shook his head by Taehyung's  workaholic nature. He sat beside his friend and.

"Dude, we came here to know about new policies here, not to work.

Jisoo is so right, you are really boring. Spend some time with your love life.

She will return back to Seoul after one month.

So you should be with her mostly, rather than oogling over those websites all the time" Namjoon suggested his best friend.

"Umm, you are right!.  But I'm spending time with her evening. Even she would be preparing for upcoming concert on  morning hours, so yeah" Taehyung replied while still tapping on those website icons.

Namjoon was not surprised by his answer. He closed laptop of Taehyung which shifted his friend's attention onto him.

"Look, spending time in the sense, not going there late night and sleeping.

Take her to coffee dates and some new places here. I guess Jisoo is very stressed with her back to back concerts. So plan outing with her, explore new places here" Namjoon said while shaking his head at his boring friend.

"Btw, is Jisoo still angry at you?. You told she is furious at you for not lifting  call on time right?"
Namjoon asked curiously.

Taehyung chuckled at his friends statement.
"My baby would be angry for maximum 2hours . After that she would calm down and cling onto me more" he said while remembering his baby's cute little tantrum yesterday.  Thinking about Jisoo would bring huge smile onto his face.

"That's really cute" Namjoon said while showing his dimple smile.

Taehyung nodded while unlocking his phone and sent couple of heart emojis to his baby.

After sending message to his girlfriend, Jisoo's words about presidency nominations invaded his mind.

"Namjoon, do you think I can handle presidency leader ship well?" Taehyung asked to take one final decision regarding it today.

"Yes, you can. In fact you can handle this better than anyone else. You really have that passion to reach out many people. So Definitely you would become best president ever, if you stand in nominations"  Namjoon encouraged his friend.

Taehyung thought for a moment.
What is his main goal in life?. To be savoir for people,  uplift the lives of poor people , to change useless political schemes which don't help people at all.