20

AUTHOR POV_

Taehyung felt very happy with his baby's final decision. Their first fight came to an end.

Their home filled with Jisoo's beautiful giggles and  Taehyung's funny jokes.

They had dinner where Jisoo sat on his lap and let her boyfriend feed her while stealing kisses from him.  

Both of them know, they are being super clingy couple. But what to do?. After two months Jisoo would take NASA test and then their most difficult phase starts. Separating for seven years.

Right now, they are cuddling with Jisoo on top of Taehyung. Chilling weather outside gave them a better excuse to hug each other more.

Jisoo is asking random questions and her boyfriend is giving best answers which is making her cheeks turn ruby red.

He knows she is asking wantedly to receive praises from him. His baby is sucker for praises and he makes sure to pamper her with cute names and compliments all the time.

"Taee, what if I become fat after returning from space ?"
Jisoo asked with pout ready to receive another cheesy line from him

"Then I will squish your cute chubby cheeks all the time. I may even bite them like this" Taehyung replied while biting her cheek lightly earning  cute profanities from Jisoo. Which he loves the most.

"What if I become more hotter than now?" she asked while wiggling her eyebrows with teasing smile.

Taehyung thought for  a second and whispered into her ear, most hottest statement which made Jisoo's  legs weak all of sudden.

" Then I will fuck you from dusk to dawn till we both are satisfied "

Jisoo's eyes became size of saucer, pink shade came again onto her pale cheeks. She hit Taehyung repeatedly on his chest while nuzzling his neck which made Taehyung to chuckle out loudly.

They made love many times, have seen each other naked numerous times. Yet Jisoo becomes shy while talking about their sex life.

She recovered from shy mode, while drawing patterns on his naked chest Jisoo questioned seriously this time

" What of I don't return back   safely? "

Atmosphere completely changed, she is waiting for his answer.

At his reply, Jisoo fell for Taehyung thousand times more again even if it's possible.

" It's not that I can't live without you. It's just that  I don't even want to try"  he replied most honestly.

Jisoo cupped his face and tried to lighten the atmosphere.

"  I will  return back safely because I have someone with whom I want to share my  life with.

With whom I want to create cute little family.

With whom I want to cross every phase of my life by holding his hand tightly.

With whom I want to grow old.

I wonder how you would  look  with grey hair and glasses.

I will not be surprised by your grumpy attitude. Since even in your mid twenties, you give lectures to me  like old man in hot and handsome body"  Jisoo said with giggly face making Taehyung smile slightly at her. 

                       +++++++++++