9

AUTHOR POV_

Jackson was trying a lot to break them apart. But nothing seems to work. Taehyung is really strong minded, he don't fall easily into any traps.

So Jackson thought of splitting their relation from Jisoo's side. He is spewing utter nonsense about Taehyung, so that she would change her mind.

But Jisoo is not considering his words at all. She is just whipped for poor guy.

                      ++++++++++

Right now, best friends were in rehearsals room, learning cool dance moves.

Dance practice ended with both of them getting super tired. They can't even move a muscle.

So they sat at one corner, too exhausted from vigorous practice.

"Chashmish, why do you like Taehyung a lot!?" Jackson asked while wiping off sweat on his forehead

He wanted to spit negative about Taehyung right now.

"I fell in love with his kind heart, caring nature, innocence, his smile, everything. I can't think of one thing about him, that I'm not in love with.

To me, he's perfect and his flaws aren't flaws because I adore them all. I'm in love with every single piece of him"

Damnnn I'm soo whipped "

She said while smiling with red cheeks. Just the name of Taehyung would melt her heart very easily.
He really did a magic to her.

Jackson chuckled slightly,

"You are really whipped. Don't you think, Taehyung should chose better career option. I mean he's shy, so being in politics is really bad choice for people like him"  Jackson said casually as if  he is suggesting something to Jisoo.

"Well, it's his choice. I know politics is really a difficult stream. But I'm sure, my Tae is very talented.

You know Jackson, sometimes I feel like he's gonna create history. He's very sharp, like damn he knows about every goverment policy. Political information is in fingertips for him.

He loves people alot.

He always thrives to help others. I'm sure my Tae would become more famous than me in future"
she said with proud smile. Really proud of her Taehyung

"Famous, heck!!. He can't even talk well, until you came in his life. I'm sure he would be on road by next 10 years"
Jackson thought to himself while nodding to her words externally. He should try hard to separate them.