Our Last Colorful Days

Title: Our Last Colorful Days

Author: Tyra (PHR)

Genre: Rebel fiction, drama, slice of life

Language: Filipino/Taglish

Chapters: 10

Status: Completed(Published)

My Review:

First of all this is hard to find. I borrowed a copy from a friend and I will say this is the first story that make me cry yup. As you can see I don't care so I might change my name in the future from "atrestatleast" to "idontcare" but anyways let's get started.

Guy here named (let's called him Alex cause his name is long and I can't remember it okay?) Alex was having a hard time living.

The color on his body was dead and suck out of his inspiration. He used to be a painter, a really great painter but then because of the death of his parents he stop to paint. He hold hatred to himself saying it was his fault why they died.

Then after the years someone entered his life and slowly his life regained color. They have fun together and slowly developing feelings for each other.

If you're thinking it's cute, well it is. But if you're thinking more at it like they'll confess or something then you're a BS 'cause you're ruining a great story here!

Then not long after he discovered that the girl he has unsure feelings to had a cancer on blood or something that can cause her death. She had a week to live and in the end she died but Alex once again paint thanks to here and he paint a piece dedicated to her.

So yeah this is the first time I'm calm in a little bit but still don't messed up with this story.

So far I'll rate it 10/10 because it does worth it.