Egyptian Goddess

Title: Egyptian Goddess

Genre: Historical???

Writer: Nini_cray

Language: English

Chapters: 22

Status: Ongoing (I assumed)

My Review:

DROP OFF! DROP OFF! NAY NAY!

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I DROP A BOOK! Like I didn't even finish the whole thing.

Why so? Because it was a nay nay for me.

Look I'm happy that I found this book but I regret it when I read it.

The story description is wow but the first two chapters are nay nay!

Actually I don't know what can I say about the story...

So basically they are awakening a Goddess named "Femi" and it was told by a third person... THEN... Memphis a pharaoh killed (I guess) the man who's doesn't live at the Egypt??? And disrespected the Goddess Femi?

So yah that's right!

Then after that when Femi is awaken it suddenly change on her POINT OF VIEW...

WHAT THE F?

NOT JUST THAT! After she got awaken she wanted to flirt with Memphis like she want him to be hers. Then in the second chapter she played/teased his d*ck??!

BRUH... WHAT THE F?!

So yeah! I dropped it! I REMOVED it and I don't want to continue.

Nope! Not a chance.

Like c'mon give me a warning!

So overall I will say that I'm not happy. Really. And there's something I'm founding that I couldn't find.

Like the way of writing of the whole story. It wasn't lively, or exciting at all.

I don't hate the author, just the story.

So yeah I rate it –1

Same as always if you want explore it by yourself and have your own opinions.

Thank you! Have a nice day because mine is ruined.