The Conspirasion of the Universe

Title: The Conspirasion of the Universe

Genre: Science fiction, Romance, Pop fiction

Writer: Ken Daniel

Language: English

Chapters: 38(Published version), 38 +5special chapters (published on Wattpad)

Status: Completed (Published)

My Review:

So it took me days to write again why so? I'm busy shipping okay?

So anyway this is another work of KenDaniel as you know he was my another favorite author and his book is the first one I reviewed.

As much as I want to like this one I can't, I felt that "When the Rain Stop Falling" is way more better. I don't know about the author of course if he like this or the other one.

So enough with the long intro because I'm not on the mood.

It was started with Luke who got heart broken thanks to his f—girl(sorry but not sorry) girl friend Sydney. She broke Luke's heart then Luke is broken and all over the place then poof!

A MAGIC HAPPENED YEY! *sarcastic*

Eureka happened. She was the female lead on a book called "A starless night". She have her pet Iris which is a camera.

At first Luke tried to tell Eureka that's she's from a book and Eureka was like:Hell no! I'm real you creep!

So skip that part. They become gf and bf and whatever then there's been a time where Luke tells everything to Eureka because he was scared to lose her and then I was like: Okay?

Then after he told everything Eureka was like: Why didn't you tell me in the first place?!

And I was like: Girl he did but you don't want to believe so it wasn't his problem.

The female lead is just so stupid(눈‸눈).

Then let's go straight to the ending. Luke triggered the plot and boom! Bye Eureka.

And there! Done!

Sorry all but not sorry as I always say I don't care about how you'll see me or your reaction anyway the writing, the style is unique but as I said I don't like this unlike the "When the Rain Stop Falling".

I cringe a lot in this story because I felt it was too common FOR ME I don't how about you. And in Wattpad version it was too fast like what the flip? I might read and buy the published one and maybe there my perspective on this story will change.

But I will never change the fact that Eureka was stupid and Luke is cringy I mean they are both cringe.

To the author,
I love you author and I'm so sorry if I ever hurt your feelings but this is my review.

That's it! I rate this 7.5 out of ten. I still love how descriptive it isಠ◡ಠ.