Hungry Hearts Dinner: A Tale Star-Crossed Souls

Title: Hungry hearts dinner: A Star-Crossed Souls

Genre: Slice of Life

Writer: GAGEX Co., Ltd

Language: English/ Japanese/Chinese

Chapters: 672

Status: Completed

My Review:

First of all while you reading this listen to that or after you read this listen to that. If you're asking me how the flip you gonna listen to that while reading this, download the video and convert it to music.

Anyway so since I'm full of my plate I finally finished something but this just crossed in my mind days ago. So I'm doing this than what I just accomplished.

I already finished this years ago and I'm being nostalgic so I'm doing this.

So here's it. "Hungry hearts dinner" don't take it literally!

 "Hungry hearts dinner" don't take it literally!

Actually it has already part 2 and I'm crying.

So here it is. The part one of the story had a story of every costumers each costumers had six chapters and the main has fourteen the costumers are eight so it was equals to six hundred seventy-two.

The characters are: Grandpa( grandma's husband)
Mabo (grandma's and grandpa's grandchild)
Police officer
Fat guy ( I forgot his name okay?!)
Pigtails (that's what it is okay)
Old man (I supposed?)
Grim
Mr. Monk (who's not a human)
Red Lady (she's wearing red so I call her that because I forgotten her name okay?!)

So the story goes that grandpa is ill and can't help grandma. So grandma here is the only one who's running their dinner.

Grandma is lonely and feeling tired until one by one of her costumers come to her life.

Everyone had their own problems, how they struggles, and how to solve them.

Unfortunately everyone is at lost and don't know how to deal with their problem.

Pigtails parents having divorce (if this is right? Dang I hate being forgetful) and she doesn't want to choose.

Grim had a bad habits and need someone to talk about life with him.

Officer Hiro having troubles with his wife. They are not in good terms almost breaking off their marriage.

Red Lady having an affair with a rich married man who only plays her sincere love.

Fat Guy being alone and doesn't have a friend to talk to. The world hate him for being himself.

Old man is still not giving up his bankrupt shop even then he already lost everything and ready to be evicted.

Mabo feeling that he grown so fast and need to find a job and forgets to enjoy childhood.

That's everyone problems in their life and when they come to the dinner that run by the old lady they can't help to tell her everything because she have the vibes of trustworthy.

As for Mr. Monk he never been a human more or less he is a statue that displayed at the outside so he appears and disappear like a thin air. His mission is to give advance to the old lady for everything that she will encounter.

The ending is so sad that I can't help to cry.

Grandpa died a year ago and grandma still thought that his with her but he wasn't anymore. She keep talking and talking telling how she helped to solved their every costumers problems but then she's just seeing a fragments of memories about him and then Mabo asked her who she's talking to then she replied that she's talking to her husband.

Mabo thinks that grandma is just tired and seeing things that is when mabo told her that her husband passed away year ago...

Then everyone celebrate a festival during spring or summer? I can't remember.

Pigtails finally decided to go to her mom after she knows the truth about what really happened to her parents marriage.

Grim quit to his bad habits and start a new leaf.

Officer Hiro finally fixed his marriage with his wife and they live somehow quite peaceful.

Red Lady decided to free herself and love herself first before loving again.

Fat guy finally found a friend and stay true to himself and be deaf at the negatives that people telling him.

Old man finally give up his shop and he reconciled with her one and only daughter. Together they decided to live with his grandchild to a new town and forgot bitter memories. (His daughter and his daughter's husband is long gone no man and wife because her husband is  jerk okay?)

Mabo finally realized that he is still a kid and need to spend happily with his childhood than worrying to be an adult already and plus he is having a baby sister.

Then all of them together celebrate the festival one last time together. They cherish the memories they all have for the passed year.

So basically this is beautiful and touching! And the part two is out and a spoiler it's more sadder than this part one

Gosh! I can't take it anymore.

So I will rate this 1000000001/10! I don't care what you will think about it okay?!

So yes... I hope you have a great time reading this which I totally do not care lmao.

So yeah this is my review. Just you all wait for the part two and if you don't want to then don't.

And if want to cry like I do go and download it and this is not sponsored, okay?!

So if you're are thinking that I'm gone I'm not gone yet just resting. Like I said I have so much in my plate and I'm thinking which one of your requests should I go first?

But anyhow! This is atrestatleast at your service and feel free to send request whether you are famous or underated author!

Otey bye!