Chapter 9: Seirin

Third Person's POV

"She's back?" A certain light blue hair person said. 

"Oi Kuroko, what are you doing just standing there and looking at your phone?" A red-haired person said.

"Sorry Kagami-kun, I have to make this quick phone call," Kuroko said. 

He quickly dials in Kise's number and the phone started ringing. 

"Oh, kurokochi! How come you called me all of a sudden?" Kise's voice can be heard on the other line.

"Kise-kun, is it true? She's back?" He asks.

There was a long pause before Kise finally said, "Yes, she's back. I saw her today at the stadium where inter-high is held,"

"Which school is she at?" 

"Not sure, when I saw her, she was just in her normal casual clothes. I don't know whether she was playing or was just there watching," Kise replies.

"I see," Just like the rest of the GoM there were a lot of questions in his head.

"If you want I could give you her number, but! Please don't tell her that it's from me because she would kill me," Kuroko just nods.

After when they hang up the call, Kise sends Kuroko the number. 

Kuroko was very hesitant to click on the call button after keying in the number but he did so anyway. 

There was the first ring, then the second one, then the third one and she picked up.

"Hello?" 

There was silence. 

"Hello? Who is this?"

"It's me, Ryu-kun,' Kuroko said something after a long pause. 

"Tetsu," Aira said, "How did you get my number?" 

"Kise-kun," Kuroko simply replied. 

"Well, I knew it that he would inform the rest of the GoM," Aira chuckle, "How have you been Tetsu?" 

"I've been better, when did you get back to Japan?" Kuroko asks.

"Not long, just a few days ago," 

"Which school do you attend? Do you still play basketball? What did you do for the past 2 years in America? Wha-" 

"Woah woah Tetsu slow down with the questions, it's not like I will be going anywhere," Aira cuts Kuroko off, "To answer your questions, I attend Touou, yes I do still play basketball and for the past 2 years just me studying in America and playing street basketball when I feel like it,"

"Touou, you mean-" 

"Yes, I have already met Aomine," 

Kuroko didn't know how to reply, this was the first he has heard her called Aomine by his first name instead of his last name. 

"Are you still competing?" Kuroko decided to change the subject.

"Yeah, I'm in the Touou basketball club so I guess I will see you in inter-high if you are in a basketball club,"

"I am, I'm in Seirin," Kuroko replied. 

"Serin, got it. You're the first one to know that I'm still competing other than Aomine," Aira said. As Kuroko was about to ask her about whether Aomine said anything about her coming back to Japan or being in a boy's basketball team, Aira said, "Well, I got to go. I'm feeling kinda sleepy so I'm gonna get some sleep,"