Chapter 11: The Start Of Third Quater

Third Person's POV

 All the members of Touou were in their locker room to rest up for the 3rd that is going to start in 10 minutes. 

"Ryo, did you bring them?" The ace asks.

"Hai," Ryo Sakurai took out a container with a green lid out, opens it, and reveal a deliciously made honey lemon snack.

"Thank you," Aomine quickly took a piece and ate it, "Ah, these are delicious."

"Aomine, what are you eating?!" Wakamatsu immediately snatched the container out of Sakurai's hands, preventing Aomine from eating more.

 "You haven't played enough to need to replenish yourself. And Sakurai, stop making him food! What are you, his manager?" He added on.

"Sorry..." Sakurai apologises and Wakamatsu immediately starts to gobble down all the lemon slices. 

"I'm way more tired!" 

"Give me some," Imayoshi said. 

"These are delicious! There's none left, baka!" Wakamatsu said to Aomine.  

"I don't want anymore," Aomine simply replied. 

"What did you say?" That reply made Wakamatsu even more pissed off. 

"Don't eat all of them," Imayoshi said. 

"It's okay. I made some too," Momoi said. 

"Right. Thank you," Imayoshi replied.

"Senpai, I don't think you should eat what she makes," Aira cuts in. 

"Oh? Why?" As Imayoshi opens the container that Momoi is holding, it wasn't lemon slices instead it was the full lemon.

"Sakurai, do you have any more?" Imayoshi immediately asks.

"Sorry. I'm all out," Sakurai replied.

"Yes, Satsuki's cooking is terrible," Aomine commented.

"Told you so," Aira added.

"Isn't this a level below cooking?!" Imayoshi exclaimed.

Meanwhile at Serin's locker room...

"Good work in the first half! I made you these so we can make a comeback in the second half! They'll replenish your energy!" Riko Aida, the coach of Serin announce. 

The same with Momoi, the lemons were not cut at all.

"Slice them! We always told you to slice them!" Hyuga said with a crying face.

"I washed them, so you can eat the skin. And you'll be able to eat a lot!" She replied. 

"Mitobe, do you have any?" Izuki asks. 

Mitobe nods and took out a blue container containing the honey lemon slices. Every one of them quickly took a slice and eat it.

"Mitobe, I'm so glad you're on our team," Hyuga said with tears in his eyes and that made their coach sulk in a corner. 

"Kuroko-kun, you played the whole first quarter, so I'm taking you out for a bit. You have to replenish your energy," Riko said and everyone's attention was now on Kuroko.

"Please let me keep playing during the second half," Kuroko replied.

"Eh?" Riko was shocked.

Back at Touou's locker room, the coach is planning to talk about the second half.

"Come on come on, it's too early to relax. Let's talk about the second half," The coach announced.

"I'll pass," Aomine said and begin to walk out of the locker room.