Chapter 10 : Touou vs Seirin

Aira Ryuzaki's POV

Ring Ring Ring

"Argh," I let out an annoyed sound before picking up my phone. I didn't bother to see who was calling because I was just too tired.

"Hello?" I said.

"Ryu! I have been calling you for the past 10 minutes and you finally picked up!" I could hear Satsuki's voice.

"Sorry sorry I just heard the ringtone, what is it?" I ask.

"You overslept again?! Didn't you remember what the coach said yesterday to not oversleep again! We have a match today with Seirin! The match is about to start!" She replied.

"Hai hai, I will be there as soon as possible," I assured her.

"You better!" That was what I heard Satsuki say before I hung up.

I let out a long yawn before heading to the bathroom to do what I usually do every morning.

I try my best to do everything as fast as possible to prevent Satsuki from nagging at me even more.

Within like around 30 minutes I finished doing everything I needed to do, Including eating breakfast and packing my bag.

~Timeskip~

"Didn't think you would come late too," I heard the familiar voice behind me.

"Aomine," I muttered as I turned and meet his eyes.

"Let's just head in," Aomine said and went ahead of me. I didn't think much of it and went after him.

As I reach the court area, I could see Aomine slinging his arm around Kagami's shoulder saying something. After that Kagami was clearly annoyed and shove Aomine's arm away.

"Ryu-kun," I heard Tetsu say.

"Yo Tetsu," I raised a hand up as a form of greeting before getting my head slapped.

"Ah!"

"I reminded you so many times yesterday night to not oversleep and you still overslept," Satsuki crossed her arm across her chest to signal she is serious.

"Hai hai, I'm sorry Satsuki," I apologised

"Both of you are finally here! Hurry up and get ready so you can play!" Imayoshi said.

"Eh? But you're winning," Aomine replied. 

"No, both of you have to play," The coach cuts in.

Aomine just let out a sigh and replied, "Fine." He threw his bag onto the bench, took out his jacket, and threw it to Satsuki.

"Well then...Let's go," Aomine said. 

Well, I did the same, put all my stuff down onto the bench, took off my jacket, and got ready to head out to the court. 

"This should be at least a bit entertaining," I mumble to myself.

Third Person's POV

"Touou academy member change!" The referee announced.

"Look look there she is!" One of the audience exclaimed.

"It really is her!" Another one said.

"Can't wait to see the double ace power!"

"Who knew that both aces from Teiko would be in the same school!"

People in the audience were super excited to see the double ace power I'm action as it's been super long since some people saw it. Among the audience, they were two people who were especially shocked.