save me

a/n : no not the bts song

nayeon
11.00 p.m

yeona
you better come home before
eomma call sana unnie .

yeona
nayeon?

yeona
mf answer me?

yeona
nayeon unnie?
read at 11.00 pm

nayeon
answer my call, NOW.

incoming call !

nayeon
eccept | declined

OTP

Y : hello? yo come-

N: yeona? please come to this adress, now.

Y : okay okay calm down what happened?

N: i kinda trust my guy friend a little too much now i'm at a parking lot of god knows where.

Y : oh god this is why i told you not to trust them, ok then how did you get the adress?

N : that's not the exact place, that's the closest place.

Y: can you walk to the closest place?

N: i'm pretty much tied up right now.

Y : gosh wait there, omg who is older right now i swear you-

N : just come faster.

Y : alright alright fine.

call ended

narration

yeona don't have any other friend than her bestfriend yuna but she's studiying abroad. if she go alone, more trouble will come, who should she bring?

jake

"ey hell no that shrek guy i met just three days ago."

should i?

no i'll just call chan.

OTP

Y: yo

C : cousin! how are you?

Y : fine fine but can you come to my house now ?

C : why

Y : no questions come quick.

C : but im busy-

Y : helping felix with his brownies? THIS IS IMPORTANT CHAN.

C : okay chill woman, i'll be there in 5.

Y: okay, hanging up now.

-time skip-

now she's in chan's car after telling him everything, with a worry expression, nayeon is in danger, if something happened to her, her eomma will know, and if she found out that she went to meet her old highschool friends instead of sana, she would get scolded for lying to her.

"we're here." chan said before yeona immediately went out of his car, checking every single buldings parking lot, don't worry, chan's behind her, keeping her safe.

one last building at the shallow and dark area, she made sure chan followed her, in case something happens.

"MY LOVELY SISTER!" yeona yelled calling nayeon, hoping for response.

"YEONA! SHUT UP I'M HERE!" she heard the older girl's voice.

she fasten her steps towards nayeon, chan following her.

"oh gosh," she mumbles as she untied the rope on her sister's hands.

"oh hey chan."

after all those madness, they all stopped at the nearest convinient store, eating ramyeon, "drink more, we need to make you as sober as possible." chan gave the water bottle to nayeon as yeona went to get some banana milk from the store fridge.

the promised vanilla latte is now gone~
lmao who is she? Rosé from Blackpink?

while walking to the cashier, she bumped into someone, that made her wallet, and her banana milk fell down,

"i'm sorry, here." the guy gave her belongings back before walking pass her. "are you sleepy you bitch?i thought you don't sleep at this hour" she mumbled to herself, walking towards the cashier before proceeding her payment.

today was hectic, probably will laugh about it everytime we bring it up in conversations.