related

jake planned a "cup of coffee and talk" date

as they entered the cafe , they both sat at the small round table at the corner, since it was "quieter" there.

"your order?" jake looked at her, as the girl's eyes were roaming around the vintage-style cafe.

"caramel macchiato"

"lame." he muttered.

"excuse me?"

"kidding, wait here." jake laughed and stood up to take their order.

time skip cuz miss author don't know
what to put lmao stupid bit-

"caramel macchiato, as promised." jake handed her
her drink, "thanks." jake smiled before sitting infront of her.

"are you a school student?" jake randomly asked making her choked on her coffee. "i'm the same age as you. i know i look like i don't age, i mean, wearing sunscreen everyday pays off and with this beautiful face-"

"you're so full of yourself." he huffed. "so, you're working?" he continued.

"what is this? a trivia game?" she joked. "i work part-time as a photographer, i'm a freshment in college."

jake nodded, "sorry if i was forcing you to go on a date with me.."

"yes, you better apologize." she joked again. "nah, this is nice, at least i can free my mind from all the assignments,"

"then should i bring you to more cafe dates ?" his lips formed a smile. "i don't even know if i can deny on that," she laughed.

"oh, and about shin yuna, she's studying in malaysia, right? why are you studying here?"

"i don't want to leave my mom and sister, after all they're my only hope left." she sighed. "and malay's hard to learn, i'll rather stick to korean."

"or you're just stupid?" jake asked in english.

"i said i can't do malay, not english." yeona spoke in english as well.

jake widened his eyes, he totally did not expect that.

-time skip-

"i had fun today, thanks." yeona smiled as they stopped infront of the door, and before jake could answer, the door opened.

"hi! you must be jake! come in!" nayeon said pulling both of them inside,

jake looked at the elder girl, she seems familiar.

"by any chances, are you nayeon? lim nayeon?" jake asked, as they both were bombared with questions from the two women.

"correct, how did you know me, bro in-law?"

"HEY" yeona yelled causing the other three to chuckle.

"ah.. im jaesang's little brother, sim jaesang." jake continued.

"ahhh now it totally made sense, you look a lot like him!" nayeon smiles,

"sim jaesang?" yeona spoke, as all attention diverted to her.

"sim jaesang, sim jaesang, sim jae- OH !" yeona looked at her sister, "IS IT THE GUY WHO YOU ALMOST PUNCHED ME OUT OF NOWHERE BECAUSE HE GAVE YOU-" before she could even finish her sentence, nayeon covered her mouth, letting out an awkward chuckle afterwards.

"your brother, is my high school friend." nayeon spat.

"yea i know, and you're the girl he tried to save the other day right?"

"save? what save?" mom asked, confused.

SHIT

"ah. mrs. lim , last week, nayeon noona-"

"SHE ALMOST FELL, HIS BROTHER TRIED TO SAVE HER, BUT TOO LATE, HAHA YEAAA" yeona covered her sister's lie as the elder girl sighed in relief when mom was laughing at the "story"

jake eyed her as he was puzzled, that did not happened at all,

"that brother of yours seem to be a great guy! looking forward to meet him!" Mom muttered in between her laughters.

"jake, it's kinda late, you should head home." yeona said.

"yah, he should stay more,"

"no mom, he must be really tired, so tired, right jake?" yeona fake-smiled, emphasizing the so.

"yeah, totally, see you next time, mrs.lim!" jake went with their stupid little flow, as he was being dragged by yeona to the door.

jake bid his goodbyes with the family as he drove back to his house.

i suck at writing that's why i gave up on it sometimes