Chapter 4

Party Poison was leaned against the Trans Am, looking into the starry sky.

The moon emitted a brilliant glow that lit up the entire sky. The black space was dotted by several stars and streaked with beams of glowing moon light. There was a warm breeze that rustled Fun Ghoul's hair, but there was a chill brought along with the tepid gust of air.

Fun Ghoul leaned on the Trans Am next to Party Poison.

"You ok?" He asked after a few moments of silence.

Poison took a long drag from his cigarette before answering.

"... No." He finally answered in a sigh.

"I'm sorry Poison..." Fun Ghoul gave him a sympathetic look.

"It's not about loosing Kobra and Jet today..." Party Poison admitted quietly. Ghoul's brow furrowed together.

"Well... Uh, what is it then?" Fun Ghoul bit his lip. Poison threw his cigarette butt on the ground and stepped on it, leaving it to smolder.

Party Poison sighed then looked up at the sky before he spoke.

"You're flirting with Galaxy Venom a lot..."

A look of confusion crossed Fun Ghoul's face, and a tiny glint of hurt along with it.

"I... I am?" He asked, apparently completely unaware of his actions. "I didn't know you liked her.. And I didn't know it bothered you this much..."

Poison looked over at him, brows in a rather angry furrow, but his eyes were soft.

Party Poison exhaled a large sigh, the kind you let out when you have something kind of difficult or hard to say.

"I don't like her.... Ghoul... I sorta have feelings for you... And I uh... I kinda have for a while." Party Poison hung his head in embarrassment and his cheeks flushed crimson. Ghoul stood with his mouth slightly ajar. He took a deep breath before he whispered his words.

"Party Poison?"

Poison slowly turned his head to look at Fun Ghoul. Ghoul placed a caressing hand on Poison's cheek, and stood up straight to get on his tip toes, (which Party Poison thought was extremely cute) and pressed his lips gently against Party Poison's.

His lips tasted like cigarettes and coffee. It was sweet, tender, and it felt right. It felt like both of them had been wanting this moment to happen for ages... and that's true.

Party Poison never knew it, but Fun Ghoul had also shared feelings for Poison for quite some time, and now he was finally able to express the feelings he'd kept bottled up for years as they kissed.

They stood on the desert sand as their lips worked feverishly together in sync.

They were outlined in the glow from the moon. Their figures stood out like black sketches against the bright orb. Light only fled between their intertwined bodies when they pulled apart for breath. Their lips collided and the light between their faces disappeared again.