Chapter 4: Camp Attack Pt. 2 Cruel Revelations

Izuku had been surrounded by the genetically modified organisms as he closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

Awase: What the hell is he doing?! He's going to get himself fucking killed?! The damn moron. Hahaha, at least it wasn't that quirkless kid that everyone saw Yaoyorozu with. Idiot would have died.

Izuku's feelings were. They didn't knew that he was Izuku. He thought for sure that Momo would have agreed with the Gohan wannabe.

This next bit, however, he did not expect. Momo gave Awase gave the hardest slap ever. It was so loud in fact that it rang all round the forest.

Awase: You whore! What the hell was that for?!

Momo with tears in her eyes grabbed him by the collar and stared him down menacingly with tightened teeth.

Momo: First off, like I said before, he kissed me! I was brainwashed by his stupid friend Shinsou! What's worse it that I don't even remember whether he forcefully had sex with me or not! But I sure as hell will NOT let you trash talk about MY Izuku in that way! I love him and that is final! If you talk shit about again, EVER again. . I will personally end your life! I don't even care if I get arrested or sent to Tartarus, but my Izuku is the only man I will always love. And if you are interested to know how much I love Izuku.. . . .well, I suggest you don't go down that rabbit hole.

Izuku(As Sephiroth): I think that the days without her fuckboy with her have drove her to the brink of madness.

Momo, now red of fury, yelled at him.

Momo: YOU SHUT THE HELL UP! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IZUKU! HOW CHARMING HE IS! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL SMILE HE GIVES! HE IS AN AMAZING PERSON! AND HE IS NOT MY FUCKBOY! HE IS MY DEAR FUTURE HUSBAND! SO BACK OFF! DON'T EVER! EVER! DISRESPECT MY IZUKU!

Izuku was shocked. She cheated on him and yet here she is showing that she is still devoted to him.

Or was that how it really went?

Even the Nomu stood aback from these outbursts.

Izuku(As Sephiroth): Well, then. Let's kick some ass.

The Nomu(Nomus?) let out a screeching roar and they all began to attack. Izuku chuckled darkly before leapt into the air to avoid the dog-pile of killing machines.

Izuku(As Sephiroth): You maybe more powerful, but you're nothing compared to moi.

They let out what Izuku now called the ear-rape roar and they rushed Izuku once more.

Izuku(As Sephiroth): So lame. So lame!

Izuku was actually enjoying himself

Izuku was actually enjoying himself. So much so that he let out a genuine laugh.

Izuku(As Sephiroth): Hahahahaha! That's right! Keep fighting! Keep struggling for me!