Chapter 7: A Talk with Friends and Motherhood Restored

Izuku was shocked. Why did they come to see him? What did they want?

Izuku: I saw you guys on the battlefield where I fought All For One. Ashido. Kirishima. What are you guys doing here on I-Island? And how did you get here so fast?

Mina: Looking for you, Midori. Where is Sephiroth?

Izuku:......come in.

The four went in and he closed the door behind them as they all say his table.

Kirishima: What is it, Midori-Bro?

Izuku then closed his and he transformed into Sephiroth.

Mina and Kirishima were stupefied. Izuku Midoriya, a quirkless person obtained a quirk?! This was incredible!

Mina: Midori, you have a quirk?! Congratulations.

Kirishima: Mina's right. This should be a cause for celebration. It is such manliness.

Izuku then reverted back to normal

Izuku: This is not a quirk.

Mina: What? What do you mean it's not a quirk?

Izuku: The day I ran away from UA was the day I unlocked this power. I was in the forest. Cold, hungry, thirsty and tired. I collapsed from the lack of those things. I was slowly beginning to die, but in my mindscape, I met three powerful warriors. Warriors from different worlds they possessed no quirk, but I quickly caught on that they were far stronger than any quirk that could ever exist. Their names were Goku, Vegeta, and the man I named myself after. My namesake, Sephiroth.

Kirishima: What the heck does that have to do with your power?!

Mina then smacked him in the back of the head as she glared at him making him shut up.

Mina: Hush, you. I want to hear to hear the rest of the story. Please continue Midori.

Izuku nodded and pressed on with the story.

Izuku: They told me that they were dying in their respective worlds and that came stumbled across me and wanted to give me their power. I, with only my knowledge of quirks, asked them what their quirks were. They laughed as they confidently claimed that they have no quirks. I agreed to take their power. Each of them gave me 33% of their power. Their power, when I first wielded it, was overbearing. I was shocked that I now had power. They told me to use this power for good and to protect everyone one Earth from any threats. No matter the cost. At that given moment, I changed. I felt better than ever. And through all of these battles, I keep getting stronger.

Kirishima: Do these powers of yours have any limits?

Mina: That was what I was planning to ask!

Izuku: It has no limits. I can keep fighting and protect the innocent. You saw what happened today. All Might had lost his power. He couldn't keep fighting. I had to step in for him.

Mina: But what about Yaomomo? She has been so depressed since you left and I can already assume someone told you what happened to her? She begs for you everyday. She fantasizes about you in her dreams, writes kinds things about you in her diary and draws so many things that involve you and her together.

Izuku: I have heard. She was violated by Mirio and Todoroki. However, Mirio was being mind controlled. Just like how my Momo was brainwashed by those assholes Todoroki and Shinsou. I've been planning on these things. I don't want to reveal myself to her yet. She might worry that I may get involved in so many dangerous and reckless stunts that could quite potentially end my life. For now, I have to mislead her. So that she doesn't figure out I am Sephiroth or that Sephiroth is really Izuku Midoriya. I truly love her. Which is why can't let her know. If I were to die, she would be even more devastated than before.