Chapter 6: Camp Attack Pt. 4 Time to Close the Curtains

AM: ALL FOR ONE!! I THOUGHT I DEFEATED YOU!!

AFO: As you can see, All Might. I am very much alive and just as dangerous as when I fought you five years ago.

AM: I WILL DEFEAT YOU FOR GOOD, ALL FOR ONE! I WILL COMPLETE THE PROMISE I MADE TO MY MASTER AND DEFEAT ONCE AND FOR ALL!!

AFO: You cannot defeat what is undefeatable, All Might. You are slowly losing the embers of One For All. Which begs me to the question. Who did you pass it on to? Who is your successor?

AM: I WILL NEVER TELL YOU, ALL FOR ONE!! I WILL FIGHT YOU UNTIL THE VERY END!!

AFO: A shame. I really wanted to meet this successor of yours. Ask him about the progress he's or she's made.

All Might and All For One rushed each other and began to fight.

They were throwing rapid punches at each other until all Might started gaining the upper hand. He doesn't know that All For One is merely testing his strength. All Might delivered a punch to his face and sent him flying.

All For One stomped his feet into the dirt and slowly began to come to a stop. When he did All For One simply cackled.

AFO: How weak. My goodness All Might, you are not at your prime at all. Such garbage.

AM: I WILL DEFEAT YOU!!

All For One floated toward him as he sent a gust of wind at his wounded area as All Might staggered in pain. He used black wires to trap All Might as he spun a semi circle and threw him into a building.

An elderly man was looking at All Might with slight fear yet yelled at him with conviction. This was Gran Torino.

GT: What are you doing Toshi?! Letting this villain play around like that?! You need to finish him! For Nana! Toshinori Yagi!! You must go beyond Plus Ultra!!

Izuku's mindscape: I hate that fucking phrase so much.

All Might got up and charged up his final smash.

AM: GRAN TORINO IS RIGHT! I CANNOT REST UNTIL YOU ARE DEFEATED, ALL FOR ONE!! I STILL HAVEN'T USED MY FULL POWER!! BUT I WILL NOW!! WITH WHAT REMAINING STRENGTH I HAVE!! I WILL USE MY ULTIMATE MOVE!!

AFO: These heroic speeches are beginning to feel a bit repetitive, especially from you, All Might. But I will bring forth a new utopia. A utopia of villains. Where villains shall have control. You cannot stop it. NO ONE CAN AND NO ONE WILL! AIR CANNON!

He shot forth another gust of wind as All Might dodged. This gave All For One the opening as he quickly floated up to the air and began to release a lot of pressure causing the area around them to quake. All Might moved back as to not get hit. When All For One landed on the ground, All Might had landed the punch he had been waiting for.

AM: THIS IS IT, ALL FOR ONE!! THIS WILL TRULY DEFEAT AND YOU WILL NEVER HAUNT US EVER AGAIN!!! UNNIIIIIITTTEEEEEDD STAAAAAAATTTTESSSS OOOOFFFF SSSSMMMMAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSHHHH!

He then sent All For One in a downward spiral as the aftermath of the punch created a tornado. Everyone celebrated as they saw their Symbol of Peace had attained victory. Everyone except Izuku. He knew something was wrong. Momo noticed this as he saw him glaring at the dust.

Momo: Is there something wrong, Mr. Sephiroth?

Izuku(As Sephiroth): Yeah, there is. All Might just got weaker and All For One is still alive and he's getting even stronger.

Momo: What?! Are you sure?!

Izuku(As Sephiroth): I am very certain. In fact, look at All Might now.