Chapter 8: Rock Lock Shot Down

Izuku loved this. He loved the embrace he held his lover in. But he knew that a hero's job is never done. That the crimes that were being committed would never cease to stop.

Izuku, was still hugging Momo, whose face was in his chest snuggled up warmly and smiling. Izuku loved knowing that he is the one who makes her smile.

Izuku, to his chagrin, got up slowly and put on a new casual outfit underneath his hero costume. He folded his other outfit and he went to write a note on his old desk. Once finished, he placed the note in an envelope and placed it on top of the pile.

He then walked to Momo who was sleeping and drooling a little. He chuckled as he moved some rogue strands of her away from her face as he kissed her lips again and whispered.

Izuku: I'll come back again, Momo. Don't worry.

Izuku transformed back into Sephiroth. He walked to the window silently and opened it. His face was met with the cool breeze. He looked back to see the figure of the sleeping Momo, looking in the direction of where he was standing.

Izuku: I love you, Momo. No matter what happens to us.

He then hopped it of the window and flew off to stop today's spree of crimes.

-A few hours later-

Momo opened her eyes as she sat up and yawned and rubbed her eyes. She smiled as she had the best dream.

She dreamed that Izuku came back to her as he gave her passionate kisses and he made love to her in the bed she was in.

She looked at the door and saw nothing unusual. She turned her head and looked at the window. That was when she grew a bit concerned and confused.

Momo: I never opened the window. Although, there seems to be a pleasant breeze that I very much enjoy.

She looked at the foot of her bad and saw something new. It was a pile of clothes, neatly folded and with an envelope placed on top.

Curious, she grabbed the envelope and began to open it and read.

(Letter starts. Also the things in bold are the thing that both Izuku and Momo put more importance to),

To: The wife of my life, Momo

From: Izuku

Izuku: Hey, Momo. It's Izuku. I've heard about all of the things that have happened to you and I really wanted to come see you. I feel so terrible knowing that you still hold this love for me and I've abandoned you when you needed me. I couldn't find you at your home, so Sephiroth helped me sneak into UA(because of security measures). I went to check your dorm, but you weren't there. Then I remembered you created a copy of the key to my dorm room. And there you were. Still as beautiful as the day we first met. To me, You are beautiful, NOW and FOREVERMORE. I couldn't help but crawl into bed and embrace you, my Ravenette princess. I missed your love most of all, Momo. I heard you mumbling in your sleep. You were calling out to me. Asking me to forgive you for cheating on me. You called yourself things that I couldn't bear to hear anymore. You're not, Momo. You are NONE of those things. You are MY princess and holding you in my arms and kissing your lips for an entire night made me feel alive. I wish we could do more, but, I have to go. I actually help Sephiroth detect crime through out the world in our base on I-Island. I became a hero in my own right, sweetheart. Become a hero, My Momo. I'll support you all the ways even from afar.

~With love, care and endless devotion

Izuku~

P.S You are absolutely adorable when you sleep and you can call me anytime using the number on the back.